[Netflix] Adams Family

Mezuka

Hero
I kind of want to shout "Isn't anything allowed to rest in peace anymore?!"
But of course I know the answer. Still waiting for the Citizen Kane and Casablanca remakes. Any day now.
LOL! You sound like my mother who complained about the Adams Family 1991 + 1993. She was of the generation who saw the 60s tv series.

Ryujin

Legend
Strangely, I would have preferred that Burton not be involved, but still looking forward to it. He plays things a bit too whimsically for The Addams Family, in my opinion. They need to be played more straight.

GreyLord

Legend
Strangely, I would have preferred that Burton not be involved, but still looking forward to it. He plays things a bit too whimsically for The Addams Family, in my opinion. They need to be played more straight.

I think it could be right up his alley. He plays it wierd and uncanny at times, which is a similar feel to what the original was like...though it was also that you knew that they all loved each other as a family, in their own very weird fashion.

doctorbadwolf

Heretic of The Seventh Circle
Seeing Gomez, and learning who the actress is playing Wednesday, I’m encouraged that perhaps Burton is capable of growing as an artist and getting over himself.

It looks good.

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
I think Jenny Ortega may be too pretty to play Wednesday, she lacks the spooky weirdness (but we will see)

Also didnt like the gore in the pool scene, imho Wednesday works better when the horror is implied rather than seen

gives me a Riverdale feel (I enjoyed season 1 at least)

Remove ads