• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

New a Calander Program for XP

twwtww

First Post
Any good calander programs out there that will work with XP? I have Calander Creator but it won't work with Windows XP! I want to create calanders for D20 Modern for the present and future, but if they were cutomizable for fantasy too, that would be great!

Hand of Evil

Hero
Epic
twwtww said:
Any good calander programs out there that will work with XP? I have Calander Creator but it won't work with Windows XP! I want to create calanders for D20 Modern for the present and future, but if they were cutomizable for fantasy too, that would be great!

You may want to see about upgrading, v9 works with XP.

Hand of Evil

Hero
Epic
Should not be a problem, I would be sure to look for v8 or v9 just to save a good bit of money ast v10 is out. This means you may be able to find it in the discount bins at your local Best Buy or the web.

System Requirements

Windows® 98/2000/Me/NT 4 or Windows® XP, 200MHz Pentium processor or faster (Pentium® II 300 MHz or faster for Windows® XP), 64MB RAM (128 MB RAM for Windows® XP), Minimum 120MB hard disk space, 4x CD-ROM drive or faster, 800 x 600 display, 16-bit color, Works with most popular printers (monochrome and color) supported by Windows

Last edited:

Remove ads