• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

New Books

BSF

Explorer
OK, I am looking at making another purchase for my game library. Is there anything that anyone else is looking for? If so, let me know and we will see if we can just get the whole thing shipped together.

Macbeth

First Post
Hmm, I can't think of anything, unless the Revised Psionics Handbook is available. I just ordered the Dragonlance setting for $15 from Amazon, since it was such a good deal, so I've already got some reading materiel.

By the way, are we going to switch to 3.5 Psionics when the book comes out? Seems like it amy be a pretty big change, but I intend to get the book anyway... I've heard it won't have the Inertial Armor feat :( ...

BSF

Explorer
I am planning on ordering the Expanded Psi-Handbook. Whether we switch over or not is open for debate. I haven't been keeping up on the changes, so I don't know what to expect yet. In Li's case, without Inertial Armor, he loses a lot of his flavor. So, there needs to be something that compensates adequately, or there has to be a replacement ability that you just can't live without, or something.

We'll figure it out.

Right now, my big ones are Expeditious Retreat's latest offering for world building, possible Unearthed Arcana, and the Expanded Psi-Handbook. So, I will check to see availability on all of those and see what I might want to order.

injuredwyvern

First Post
Out of curiousity, how much would the Path of Faith and Path of Magic books be? And as long as Sage is wondering too, how much is the new psionics handbook (which I believe is now available)?

I can always buy books at work too so if anybody is ever interested in anything and wants me to pick it up (assuming its one we carry - which is pretty much the popular stuff). My price is generally only a dollar or two more than the cheapest prices I find on the web (including shipping).

BSF

Explorer
PAth of Faith and Path of Magic - I will check, but there are rumors floating around that Fantasy Flight Games intends to update these for 3.5. However, these rumors are (so far) unconfirmed. What I do know is that PAth of Shadow is out of print and is not slated for reprinting (which is one of the things that leads to all this speculation).

Macbeth

First Post
There's a thread in general where people are talking about the Expanded Psi-HB, and apparently it's in stores, so we should be able to get it. If we can order, I'd probably like to order it. I also look around for any other books I've been meaning to get, but I think thats it.

Remove ads