• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

New D&D Cartoon: Red Box Ninjas!!

JohnSnow

Hero
ROFLMAO!!!

I have so missed those cartoons!

And for some reason, it brings to mind the homebrew ninja class we whipped up in my early 1st-Edition days. I had a ninja character named..."Nameless."

What? I was like 10.

Deverash

First Post
That was hillarious. And reminds me of so many groups I've played with, on both sides of the screen.

Yeah, I've missed those cartoons too.

WanderingMonster

First Post
The best thing about the cartoons is that is proves that Wizards knows it's audience. The fact that it's funny "because it's true" helps a little too!

fba827

Adventurer
random observation: anyone else getting the old wizard's background and menus (i.e. ads for DMG2 as a new release, primal power as "upcoming next month", etc) when they go to that cartoon? :)

fba827

Adventurer
That link goes to the old style of web page, I'm not surprised it's pulling up older material as well. The link to the new style of WotC DND web page was just recently put up.

I think their old RSS feed uses the old style of url which gets you the old pages and data.

Edit: here is the new link Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Game Official Home Page - Article (Red Box Ninjas)

ah, it was the url pointing to the old frame, not some weird design choice of their web team to frame that one page differently. :)

Keefe the Thief

Adventurer
God, it's funny AND true. With my old group i ended up just sending letters that started quests because in this way they were unable to kill the questgiver.

Of course, ths meant that the killed the messenger, most of the time... :D

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads