D&D General D&D Cartoon Characters In WizKids 50th Anniversary Miniatures

Upcoming miniatures line includes the characters from the 1980s Dungeons & Dragons cartoon series.

WizKids' upcoming miniatures line includes the characters from the 1980s Dungeons & Dragons cartoon series, according to Dextero, which is sharing pictures of three of the minis--Uni the Unicorn, Shiela the Thief, and Bobby the Barbarian.

These miniatures are part of the D&D Icons of the Realms: 50th Anniversary Booster Set, which also includes Vecna and Strahd Von Zarovich. The set has 50 miniatures in total, including 10 rare figures, including the cartoon characters.

The other cartoon characters--Hank the Ranger, Eric the Cavalier, and Diana the Acrobat--were part of the D&D Idols of The Realms Dragons of Stormwreck Isle set, so it's not clear if they're in the 50th Anniversary set also.

DD-50th-Uni-solo.jpg
DD-50th-Bobby-solo.jpg
DD-50th-Shiela-solo.jpg

MNblockhead

A Title Much Cooler Than Anything on the Old Site
Warduke was already done.

Scroll down on the following page to the "League of Malevolence"
MinisGallery - D&D The Wild Beyond the Witchlight

Cheers :)
Ooh! And they have Kelek!

Kelek was the only of the original cartoon's action figures that survived almost completely unscathed in the box of my sisters' and my toys that my parents keep to occupy grandkids when visiting. I took it back and brought it to my home. Then, one day, I discover it with all the limbs ripped off and the cape missing. I couldn't put it back together. This is why I had two kids. You need a backup in times like these.

EthanSental

Legend
Supporter
I’m looking forward to this set of minis, just trying to figure out how I’m going to purchase them….singles from known eBay stores or spend a bunch on packs although I’m liking the recent “complete sets” that wizkids has in their store now. Wish they’d do that with this one.

Arnie_Wan_Kenobi

Aspiring Trickster Mentor
Warduke was already done.

Scroll down on the following page to the "League of Malevolence"
MinisGallery - D&D The Wild Beyond the Witchlight

Cheers :)
And, don't forget, he was way back in the "War Drums" set too! :)

(I keep going back and forth on if I want the "League of Malevolence" set. It's nifty, but none of them fill a needed niche in my minis library other than nostalgic recognition.)

Remove ads

Remove ads