D&D General WizKids Announces New D&D and Critical Role Miniatures for 2024

Several new releases coming in the first half 2024 for D&D and Critical Role licensed minis and sculptures.

WizKids announced pre-orders for several new products coming in 2024 from Dungeons & Dragons and Critical Role.

ClassicsCollection.png

The D&D Classics Collection line of pre-painted miniatures based on the original artwork from the original Monster Manual expands with the D&D Classics Collection: Monsters K-N set. These miniatures are sold as a set featuring a kobold, lich, lizardfolk, mind flayer, minotaur, merfolk, mummy, and naga retailing for $89.99 with a release scheduled for February 2024.

planescape.png

The D&D Icons of the Realm line of pre-painted miniatures will receive its 30th expansion with the Planescape: Adventures in the Multiverse set in March 2024. The base set will feature 47 figures from the Planescape expansion including modrons, cranium rats, fiends, celestials, and more. Random boosters will be available in April 2024 and feature 1 Large and 3 Medium or Small pre-painted miniatures for a retail price of $19.99. As with other Icons of the Realm sets, there will also be a single larger-than-Large size miniature with the Whirlwyrm boxed miniature for $49.99. The Character Miniature Boxed Set for this expansion includes Fell, Morte, Musteval, Shemeshka, Planar Philosopher, Transcendent Order Conduit, and Transcendand Order Instinct for $49.99. A limited edition boxed set with a collection of miniatures (pictured above) including the modron R04M, Doomguard Rot Blade, Bariaur Wanderer, Warden Archon, and Shemeshka’s Bodygaurd will also be available for $49.99.

adulttimedragonsolicitimage_1024x1024.png

The D&D Icons of the Realm: Adult Time Dragon is a pre-painted miniature featuring the Time Dragon with one hand? Paw? Claw? Resting on an hourglass. This individual boxed miniature will be available in April 2024 with a retail price of $99.99.

greendragontrophyplaque_2_1024x1024.png

Two releases for the D&D Replicas of the Realm line of life-sized home décor replicas are on the way. The first is the Green Dragon Trophy Plaque. This foam and latex hand-painted sculpture will be available in January 2024 with a retail price of $479.99.

redwyrmling.jpg

Red Dragon Wymling Foam Figure 50th Anniversary is also on its way later this year. The lightweight and hand-painted life-size figure stands at just under 2 ½ feet tall to look dangerously cute in your game room in celebration of the 50th anniversary of Dungeons & Dragons. The sculpture will be available in April 2024 for a retail price of $649.99.

cr-calamity.png

WizKids also announced two miniature products licensed from Critical Role. The Critical Role Exandria Unlimited - Calamity Boxed Set has pre-painted miniatures of Cerrit Agrupnin, Laerryn Coramar-Seelie, Loquatius Seelie, Nydas Okiro, Patia Por’co, and Zerxus Ilerez. This set is scheduled for a February 2024 release with a retail price of $49.99.

shademother.png

Also from Critical Role, the Shademother Boxed Miniature is a six-inch tall pre-painted figure of the mother of the shade creepers featured in the Bells Hells campaign. The boxed miniature will be available in April 2024 with a retail price of $44.99.

Darryl Mott

Darryl Mott

RoughCoronet0

Dragon Lover
The fact that we are getting a Shademother mini without have any sort of “official” stat block for her makes me wonder if we will be getting either an official WotC follow up to EGtW or a new Darrington Press 5e book for Marquet in the future.

I know there is already a precedence of having a mini for a non-statted 5e monster (Lolth being the one that comes to mind). But with Taldorei Reborn now being on DNDBeyond and now this cool mini, it has me curious of the possibility…

Abstruse

Legend
The fact that we are getting a Shademother mini without have any sort of “official” stat block for her makes me wonder if we will be getting either an official WotC follow up to EGtW or a new Darrington Press 5e book for Marquet in the future.

I know there is already a precedence of having a mini for a non-statted 5e monster (Lolth being the one that comes to mind). But with Taldorei Reborn now being on DNDBeyond and now this cool mini, it has me curious of the possibility…
It's specifically licensed through Critical Role and NOT through Wizards of the Coast. So it'd be Critical Role/Darrington Press releasing any published stat block. However, I'm not sure if they do for the Critical Role minis they've released, but for D&D and Pathfinder licensed minis, they came with a card that had the stat block for the monster. So there may be something similar with this mini.

Remove ads

Remove ads