• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

New Day Break episodes available at ABC.com (possible spoilers)

dravot

First Post
ABC.com has released the next 4 episodes of Day Break, picking up from where they left off in mid-December. Their media streaming service leaves something to be desired, but I was able to watch 2 episodes last night.

The show continues to impress this majority of one. Apparently though, Nielsen thinks that I'm too small of a survey sample. ;)

Remaining episodes to be released in the next couple of weeks.

ABC.com streaming media

Last edited:

dravot

First Post
I was gonna watch the 3rd new episode this morning, but "all videos are unavailable". Urf? Did they go home for the night? Are there union considerations? Grrr.

Last night, after watching the first new ep, it wouldn't let me watch any more, saying that no ads were available. I reloaded, and it was fine. Grrr.

Combined with javascript errors, and weird streaming disconnect errors (that weren't disconnects at all), and other disconnects, it was an unsatisfying experience. CBS has a much better streaming media experience (I saw all of Jericho that way).

Darthjaye

First Post
had no problems watching all episodes. Man io hate it when they drop the good shows too early on. It's like they don't want intelligent shows to make it.

I finally watched the remaining episodes - and liked them.

I hope you don't mind if I put some spoilers below without tagging them specifically. The show is cancelled, and all episodes are available. Anyone interested can catch up before he continues reading the thread. :)

I liked that Hopper didn't fall for the woman in the plane... :)

I wonder what happened to the coffee bar car crash woman...

Anyone care to point out any obvious plot holes? I didn't notice much, the only weakness I see was Chad's reluctance to answer the phone when the prime suspect in the murder case called him. :)

I liked the end (I expected it) somehow, even if it was a cliff hanger. He might have solved the case, but why should this end his time loop? Hopper might be forced to remain in that day forever.

dravot

First Post
Mustrum_Ridcully said:
I finally watched the remaining episodes - and liked them.

I hope you don't mind if I put some spoilers below without tagging them specifically. The show is cancelled, and all episodes are available. Anyone interested can catch up before he continues reading the thread. :)

I liked that Hopper didn't fall for the woman in the plane... :)

I wonder what happened to the coffee bar car crash woman...

Anyone care to point out any obvious plot holes? I didn't notice much, the only weakness I see was Chad's reluctance to answer the phone when the prime suspect in the murder case called him. :)

I liked the end (I expected it) somehow, even if it was a cliff hanger. He might have solved the case, but why should this end his time loop? Hopper might be forced to remain in that day forever.

There are 3 more episodes to go. The cliff-hanger will (hopefully) be resolved, and (again, hopefully) the plotholes will get filled ;)

Fast Learner

First Post
One hole (that I'm sure will be filled) was when his girlfriend gets a call in the car and doesn't take it, claiming that it was work. Something's up with her, it's clear. Just not what, exactly.

dravot

First Post
Fast Learner said:
One hole (that I'm sure will be filled) was when his girlfriend gets a call in the car and doesn't take it, claiming that it was work. Something's up with her, it's clear. Just not what, exactly.

Which is why Chad is on the hook to the badguys. Something happened, and Chad 'fixed' it.

Remove ads