• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

New FLGS in Vacaville, CA!

Dristram

First Post
(I apologize if this is not an appropriate post)

After getting laid from my engineering job in August, I've pursued the opportunity to open my very own game store. And I've done it! My wife and I are now owners of "Gamer's Keepe" in Vacaville, CA. I just wanted to send out a post to any and all of you who may live in the area and be interested to know this.

We hope to be open for business around the 20th of November. With a Grand Opening either the 22nd or 29th. It will all depend on how much store set-up we get done in the next week.

If you come by, be sure to tell me your from ENWorld!

garyh

First Post
Congrats on the new store! Next time I'm driving from Sactown to the Bay I'll try to stop by.

Say, why don't you head over to the NorCal Gameday thread and mention your store? Perhaps you could host the next Gameday! :)

Dristram said:
...After getting laid from my engineering job in August, I've pursued the opportunity to open my very own game store.

I get it now! : Gamer boy "gets some" & then decides he has the cohones to open a store - I like it!

But seriously, ommited words aside : Congrats and good luck . I'll drop by next time I go up that far north

pogre

Legend
On topic thread IMO.

Man I wish you opened that store near me instead!

I am highly jealous of others who will benefit from the store.

Oh well, I can always drive 3 hours north to go see Thalmin.

Good luck and have fun!

Tarrasque Wrangler said:
I don't know exactly where his store is, but Vacaville ("Cow Town") is about a half hour south of Davis.
The web page says their address is

3075 Alamo Dr.
Vacaville, CA 95687

(Creekside Shopping Center)

Lalato

Adventurer
In order to keep this as off topic as possible... ;)

It's been a long time since I've heard or thought about Vacaville. My bes friend in high school moved to Vacaville after he finished up college in our home town (Jacksonville, FL). A lot of his family lived there, and he wanted to be closer to them.

I've often wondered whatever happened to him. So yeah... Vacaville. Cool... and Congrats on the store!!! :)

Dristram

First Post
BigFreekinGoblinoid said:
I get it now! : Gamer boy "gets some" & then decides he has the cohones to open a store - I like it!
OMG! Whoops! Not quite LOL :D

Thanks everyone for the well wishing and congrats! :)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads