• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

New Game dedicated to Fantasy Adventures in Space!

Dragonhelm

Knight of Solamnia
Love it! Nice nod to David as well.

Can I say that I'd like to play this?

In all seriousness, this is the type of thing that can start out as silly and become something actually good. Spelljammer shouldn't take itself too seriously anyway. So why not run with this and see what comes of it?

The Secret DM

First Post
That knocked my socks off. :cool:

lol...I'm very happy to hear that -- your passion and enthusiasm for SJ, which I definitely share, was my inspiration to make the MC gag-site. I came close to revealing the website to you early, mostly because I was looking for help putting together all the elements, but it was really important to me to be able to surprise you with the website in it's final version.

That was great, as was the review where the guy spends several hours rolling up a mage only to have him get used as ship-fuel in the first round of the game!:D

That was my favorite, too -- Sean did a great job with that review and that bit really made the whole gag review work -- especially because his character perishes in the first round of a solo adventure! :lol:

This was honestly a great deal of fun to put together and develop, and the response to this gag has been wonderful.

Now I need to figure out what I want to do next. Possibly something serious, possibly something comedic, but definitely an actual product. Anyone have any suggestions?

Remove ads