• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

New Game of Death: Battle Royale of the GAWDS

Status
Not open for further replies.

clockworkjoe

First Post
Number47 said:
I don't get it. If you can take Leadership without having the advantage of Stand by Me or Help in the Corner, what do those advantages actually do?

You can take the leadership feat , but that doesn't mean your cohort shows up with you :)

clockworkjoe

First Post
I will roll initative for round in roughly 24 hours. :)

The maps are done, but I'm still working on a few other things.

Just to whet your appetite, the raw HTML of each map is roughly 390k.

If you don't turn in a character by the time I'm rolling init tomorrow, you ain't in.

Dabbil the Fourth.

Maturak Thundersworn.

Rale Hawkeye.

Harsel Stonebane.

Landerin.

NORMAN WITHERSPOON.

Saepiroth.

Yasumoto Bayushi.

Ancryx

Jarrod

Zalilad

Icitrik Ownsjoo

Macallan

Martok

Fingolfin

Oh and everyone post their email addy with your character name next to it so people can email each other if they so choose for last minute teams or whatever.

Oh and if anyone wants to make their own icon for the game, make a 25x25 gif or jpg and send it to me.

Saepiroth

First Post
<-- Saepiroth; saepiroth@hotmail.com

i am the most creative person on the planet.

anyway, i am one of the players from Somethingawful.com, and apperently the leader of the only team so far in the game. looking at some of the competition we're up against here, i just have to hope we don't make too much of a mess when we die horribly.

and, of course JUST to exemplify my creativity, my symbol is just a little red "S".

Attachments

• symbol-saepiroth.gif
    symbol-saepiroth.gif
    326 bytes · Views: 348
Last edited:

Terraism

Explorer
clockworkjoe said:

You can take the leadership feat , but that doesn't mean your cohort shows up with you :)
[Chuckle.] Boy, I'm glad that I kept asking questions about the advantages... ouch. [Grin.] That's wonderfully evil - I salute you! :D

Number47

First Post
My e-mail, nerfed:

Dabbil the Fourth, played by Number 47, e-mail dragonwhitetile at yahoo.com

I am more than willing to come to temporary alliegances on the battlefield, particularly because I do not want to war with people of my same alignment. Joining a permanent team is right out, though.

I'll use the same icon as last time.

Attachments

• dabbil.gif
    dabbil.gif
    1.1 KB · Views: 356

Victim

First Post
Maturak Thundersworn -> maoehler@iastate.edu

I'm willing to team up with people.

I'm on break and thus won't be checking these boards and my email as compulsively as I usually do. So I might be a bit slow to respond for awhile.

Bhaal

First Post
Fingolfin. email: mwcordes at yahoo.com

I'm looking for a partner. I prefer a spellcaster (meaning we'd compliment eachother), and divine spellcasters will work a little better over arcane, but not by a whole lot.

Email me or use ICQ/AIM and drop a message (my computer's usually on so i'll see it eventually).

AIM: pleasegivemeanam

Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads