• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

New Game of Death: Battle Royale of the GAWDS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalamar

Adventurer
Here's a pretty quick scetch of my char.
Before he turned invisible, that is

Attachments

• landerin.jpg
    landerin.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 243

Johno

First Post
C'mon on people; The DM's birthday!

Sing to gether now:

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday dear DM,
Happy Birthday to you

And now in Swedish!

Ja må han leva,
Ja må han leva,
Ja må han leva uti hundrade år,
Javisst ska han leva,
Javisst ska han leva,
Javisst ska han leva uti hundrade år!

Happy Birthday wishes from green slime!

Number47

First Post
I laughed my butt off about these kobolds! The "Ioun Stone Hunter" is great! Something tells me these may not be standard kobolds out of the book. Do we know what the radius of the Invisibility Purge is?

Berk

First Post
Dude you shoulda told me yesterday? was your bday. Now I gotta kill all remaining decendents of Mordis(sp?) the 2nds. =op

reapersaurus

Explorer
I'm posting this because I now realize the palpable sense of fear and censorship your last "Gawd's" action have caused, clockwork.

umm, how do YOU GUYS (other players) feel about Clockwork's intervention in the game?

While his dismissal of your Dominate Person may have been within his bounds (If Zalilad took the "My Gawd Likes Me" advantage), this nabbing of Therron's ioun stone seems to me to be WAY out of line.

Secondarily, I can see why the Gawds wouldn't like Invisibility, but why would they not expect people to have Haste going, or Ioun stones?

I have been censoring myself, for reasons clockwork knows, and not airing what he has done to my character, on the hopes that it will stop.
But know I understand that noone playing currently can even speak freely now, or say anything remotely against you, because you can do anything you want to our characters in the Arena.

Do you guys like that, or feel that's appropriate for a Gladitorial contest between us players on the boards? (I don't for one second expect anyone to speak freely, but I had to air the concern anyway, since I'm fully anticipating Therron and Jade to have the bad things done to them continue unabated now.) :(

Berk

First Post
I'm posting this because I now realize the palpable sense of fear and censorship your last "Gawd's" action have caused, clockwork.

umm, how do YOU GUYS (other players) feel about Clockwork's intervention in the game?

While his dismissal of your Dominate Person may have been within his bounds (If Zalilad took the "My Gawd Likes Me" advantage), this nabbing of Therron's ioun stone seems to me to be WAY out of line.

Secondarily, I can see why the Gawds wouldn't like Invisibility, but why would they not expect people to have Haste going, or Ioun stones?

I have been censoring myself, for reasons clockwork knows, and not airing what he has done to my character, on the hopes that it will stop.
But know I understand that noone playing currently can even speak freely now, or say anything remotely against you, because you can do anything you want to our characters in the Arena.

Do you guys like that, or feel that's appropriate for a Gladitorial contest between us players on the boards? (I don't for one second expect anyone to speak freely, but I had to air the concern anyway, since I'm fully anticipating Therron and Jade to have the bad things done to them continue unabated now.)

It's his game, and he is the "GAWDS". He said things like this might happen. Even when I DM and a character is using an ioun stone I usually go after them cuz they are easy targets and it really tics the players off to losed their precious ioun stones for even the slightest amount of time.

Besides, I wouldn't be worrying about what clockworkjoe does, but what other people will do. =o) Good luck =o)

Number47

First Post
Clockworkjoe did not "dismiss" my Domination of Zalilad. He merely suppressed it. I am POSITIVE that Zalilad has the "My Gawd Likes Me" advantage. I am also very sure that Zalilad will find himself under my control very soon. Extremely foolish for him to run at me like that.

I cannot speak for anyone else, but clockworkjoe hasn't screwed with my character one little bit. In fact, he approved it without needing to comment on anything at all.

He made it very clear at the beginning of the game that we would have to deal with the gods and their displeasures. I took that to mean that I shouldn't make a limited, one-dimensional character. I think it's a good thing, because otherwise there are certain themes that are FAR more powerful when used in a gladiatorial match then in a standard roleplaying game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads