• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

New Game of Death: Battle Royale of the GAWDS

Status
Not open for further replies.

reapersaurus

Explorer
Thanks for the points.
I was hoping for a more active reward, though, like the other guys suggested: the Fandom penalty applied to Martok - he has NO penalties, nobody is targetting him. His freedom of actions and advantages are getting more and more, I'm afraid his position will be hard for anybody to take out soon (between him and Jarrod, I'd put money on them winning the Game).

I know exactly what Jade would petition for - I'll email you what a faithful cleric of the Pantheon would wish for their help with.

And I can't risk using the Xmas present on the Ray - I'm almost positive that Berk has a readied action waiting to cast another one if she shrugs the 1st one off (with his long haste duration).
Due to the Enervation, as you wrote, she pretty much is crippled.

clockworkjoe

First Post
Does anyone know how to contact Vraketh? I just got an email sent back since his inbox is apparently full. What's going on with him?

clockworkjoe

First Post
reapersaurus said:
Thanks for the points.
I was hoping for a more active reward, though, like the other guys suggested: the Fandom penalty applied to Martok - he has NO penalties, nobody is targetting him. His freedom of actions and advantages are getting more and more, I'm afraid his position will be hard for anybody to take out soon (between him and Jarrod, I'd put money on them winning the Game).

I know exactly what Jade would petition for - I'll email you what a faithful cleric of the Pantheon would wish for their help with.

And I can't risk using the Xmas present on the Ray - I'm almost positive that Berk has a readied action waiting to cast another one if she shrugs the 1st one off (with his long haste duration).
Due to the Enervation, as you wrote, she pretty much is crippled.

Attachments

• two-towers-04a.jpg
    two-towers-04a.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 196

Saepiroth

First Post
reapersaurus said:
(between him and Jarrod, I'd put money on them winning the Game).
as long as Bhaal and his Deepwood Sniper is still in the game, those fliers will be in a bad way. if he takes good advantage of his current opportunity, he can clear out the room very quickly.

Victim

First Post
Saepiroth said:
as long as Bhaal and his Deepwood Sniper is still in the game, those fliers will be in a bad way. if he takes good advantage of his current opportunity, he can clear out the room very quickly.

If Fingolfin stands in the middle of the arena, the entire place is probably in the first range increment. Still, he might have a hard time hitting all the invisible people since he doesn't seem to have True Seeing.

However, in a few rounds, I'd imagine many of the flying characters will be forced to the ground by the wind. That could even things up a bit.

Last edited:

clockworkjoe

First Post
Would anyone mind If I gave my thoughts about who is likely to win? I would base my observations on past actions and I won't reveal any secret info.

JDragon

Explorer
CWJ - as much as I would like to see your opinions and don't think it would be an indication of anything.

I think it would be better if you didn't so its not twisted and turned into a reason for more complaining.

The stress attached to this event seems to be running very high at times, it don't want to see anything that would get the thread closed.

I think we were lucky it was not closed due to the graphic posted yesterday.

BTW -just is all just IMHO

JDragon

PS. CWJ Congrats again on the article in KotDT.

Twinswords

First Post
Well i`m honoured that that somebody thinks that i will win. But there are only two people dead. And a lot of people are still uninjured. So i don`t want to be a favourit. One, they end up dead, two there are still some characters i haven`t seen in real action. So my geuss is still open.

Have fun and to all succes.

Jarrod

Bhaal

First Post
Victim said:

If Fingolfin stands in the middle of the arena, the entire place is probably in the first range increment. Still, he might have a hard time hitting all the invisible people since he doesn't seem to have True Seeing.

However, in a few rounds, I'd imagine many of the flying characters will be forced to the ground by the wind. That could even things up a bit.
Don't forget the wind also puts a penalty on my ranged attacks. Now of course I've got a decent attack bonus, but some of you have a wicked AC (ictrik). Also, I think most of the arena is in my first range increment wherever I stand.

Clockwork, I'd be interested to hear who you think might win, though I have some candidates myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads