• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

NEW GAME!!! Strange New World.

Greybar

No Trouble at All
Well, this will be my first PbP game. It looks interesting enough to jump in.

How about a gnome druid, probably male.

John

Wippit Guud

First Post
I'm in if you'll take me.
I'll go the unorthodox way of a halfling ranger. Do you approve of the missle-weapon feat variant for ranger? (won't affect my choice, just my direction).

Krizzel

First Post
Wow. I was thinking about making a halfling ranger! If he doesn't let you do the missile variant, I was thinking about using a double-bladed short sword (the 1d6/1d6 medium size version of the double-bladed sword - it's in Plot & Poison). I think that would be a pretty cool weapon for a halfling ranger.

Well this pushes me towards my other concept, which is fine because I was having a hard choosing between the two. I'd like to be...

...a dwarf blacksmith! Using the expert class from the DMG.

Jemal

Adventurer
OK. I think we're full up now.. Let see what we got:
Argent - Elven Paladin
Sulli - Elven Sorceror
Ivanhoe - Human Paladin
Venus - Human Cleric
Keia - Halfling Rogue
Timothy - Human Fighter
Greybar - Gnome Druid
Wippit Guud - Halfling Ranger(sorry no Missile Variant)
Krizzel - Halfling Ranger
(Remember though the Ranger automatic Ambidex and 2-weapon fighting don't work with double weaons, so you'll actually have to take both of those feats if you want to use that double shortsword)
Caliber - Rogue (What Race?)
Kitanavorr - Sorry too slow, guess you're not in on this one.

That's 10 PCs.

Krizzel

First Post
Jemal said:

Krizzel - Halfling Ranger

Does that mean dwarf expert is a no go? I'd rather do that than have two halfling rangers in the party (I guess I could always go halfway and do a dwarf ranger if you aren't allowing the expert-class).

Caliber

Explorer
I thought I had mentioned that I would be Human. Oops. I'll get to working on him now. Looking forward to the game.

Should we read any Beta stuff?

Remove ads