• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

NEW GAME!!! Strange New World.

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
ARG!!! Did I miss out? :(
Man..just when I finally get an opportunity for a character with a Spyglass and a will to Explore.
Well, I WOULD HAVE BEEN a Gnome Rogue.

ivanhoe

First Post
oh yeah and did my mount survive the crash? i think it should have because they are intellegent and stuff, also can i have some sort of an exotic mount like a griffin?

Jemal

Adventurer
I opened the thread in the Rogues Gallery, post your characters. It's called 'Strange New World Characters' (Wow how original, eh?)
Krizzel - No to the Expert, stick to PHB classes.
Ivanhoe -
Paladins can have your special mounts from the herds around here. They've come just today, and something within you tells you that they don't like whatever this evil force is that has destroyed the town, and want to help you.
They're normal warhorses except for the bonuses they get for being your paladin Special Mount.

Wippit Guud

First Post
Any problem with a halfling taking human as a favored enemy? Going with a bounty-hunter background, so it would make sense.

Last edited:

Jemal

Adventurer
You can take humans as enemies if you want, but I wouldn't recommend it. The rangers favoured enemies are creatures they detest and hate. If you really want to detest and hate about half the population of this world (Who, btw are all good), go ahead.

Krizzel

First Post
Speaking of favored enemies Jemal, can we hold them unamed until we start encountering some things here? If we've just been living here peacefully without conflict are there even any enemies around to pick one as favored?

Jemal

Adventurer
All feats, skills, languages, favoured enemies, etc, have to be picked before game begins.
And as I said before, the only 'hostile' things (Not counting whatever destroyed the village) around here since you all arrived have been the odd fox, and other various rodents + insects.

rangerjohn

Explorer
Jemal is it just me or do you have something against rangers? You appear to be taking every opportunity to declaw them. You make wilderness Lore a class skill for everyone, then you make the choices for favoured enemy things that aren't really hostile.

Remove ads