• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

EN World New GMs, players, read the first post in this thread! (updated 5/21)

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Peter said:
This actually isn't for Play-by-post:
In that case, it doesn't belong here.

This forum is only for EN World PbP games. If you're recruiting for anything else, it goes in the Gamers Seeking Gamers forum.

FreeXenon

American Male (he/him); INTP ADHD Introverted Geek
Sundered Skies (Closed)

KrunchyFrogg and Blakcroot. Depending on what you two are interested. I may be willing to run a slower game for ya. Most likely we will have a flurry of posting and then a quiet time, if you do not mind some erraticness I might work for ya.

A game that will not be too intense. You both can use my game as something to keep you occupied until you can find a more permanent game. I like to challenge players and reward creativity. If you have not feared for your life (as a group) I feel that I have not done my job as a DM. Your skills will get used. Back stories will get used.

I prefer Eberron as a campaign setting. If you want to tell me the parameters for a campaign I can run with that as well. I have suggested one in the thread below. Options, options. :D

You can PM me or email me at FreeXenon [at] GMail [dot] com or I have started a thread for you.

Last edited:

Fenris

Adventurer
FreeXenon said:
Krunchy Frog and Blakcroot. Depending on what you two are interested. I may be willing to run a slower game for ya. Most likely we will have a flurry of posting and then a quiet time, if you do not mind some erraticness I might work for ya.

A game that will not be too intense. You both can use my game as something to keep you occupied until you can find a more permanent game. I like to challenge players and reward creativity. If you have not feared for your life (as a group) I feel that I have not done my job as a DM. Your skills will get used. Backstories will get used.

I prefer Eberron as a campaign setting. If you want to tell me the parameters for a campaign I can run with that as well.

You can PM me or email me at FreeXenon [at] GMail [dot] com.

I will offer an endorsement of FreeXenon as a great DM. Good to see you back FX.

Necro_Kinder

First Post
So, I was reading up on Lycanthropes in D&D and decided i really wanted to play one. Anyone willing to run a Lycan campaign or at least have on in the party?

Nazhkandrias

First Post
Alright, I'm new to PbP, but not to D&D. However, I love the classic-run D&D games! In other words, I'm looking for a game where everyone starts at first level, we get a good mix of urban, wilderness, and dungeon-crawl adventures, a reasonable point-buy system is used (no 52 point buy or 15 point buy), and that's about all I really want. Campaign worlds don't really matter (though I usually play in generic or homebrew worlds, so if someone runs a Forgotten Realms or Eberron campaign, please give me a quick rundown of relevant info and politics, and maybe a campy little world map), and I'm willing to play with only Core rules, but I would prefer a little more freedom concerning that (I enjoy using the Complete series). Alignment doesn't matter, I have more than my fair share of both Good, Neutral, and Evil characters.

Above all else, though... I'm looking for a good, long game. Play from first level to Epic levels, take down CR 20 or higher monsters, etc. I want a LOT of time for character development and good role-playing! A full-sized campaign would be great.

Sorry if I seem too picky, but this is just the kind of game I've always wanted to play, but my current DM doesn't like too much.

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Nazhkandrias said:
Alright, I'm new to PbP, but not to D&D.
You should try joining one of the games that's recruiting. But while you're at it, you should also read the PbP FAQ.

PbP games move at a very slow pace--it's not uncommon to gain a level every six months or more. That means going from level 1 to 20 could take 10 years.

FreeXenon

American Male (he/him); INTP ADHD Introverted Geek
Sundered Skies (Closed)

krunchyfrogg and djrdjmsqrd I am going to run a game with BlackRoot if you two are interested. I have a proposed campaign which may be too much, but I am more than happy to scrap that idea and run anything that you guys want. Pop on by and take a look at the OOC thread. If you have questions, comments, or suggestions let me know. You guys can discuss what you want for a campaign and I can take it from there.

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads