• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

EN World New GMs, players, read the first post in this thread! (updated 5/21)

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Welcome to EN World, Blackroot! If you want to join a game, post to the game's recruitment thread. If you can't get into any of those and there aren't any other games recruiting, then feel free to tell me what kind of game you're looking for.

krunchyfrogg

Explorer
Jdvn1 said:
Welcome to EN World, Blackroot! If you want to join a game, post to the game's recruitment thread. If you can't get into any of those and there aren't any other games recruiting, then feel free to tell me what kind of game you're looking for.
If that's an open invitation, I'm looking for any low-level (starting off anyway) 2,3, or 3.5 game that isn't too far from the basic books.

djrdjmsqrd

First Post
?

krunchyfrogg said:
If that's an open invitation, I'm looking for any low-level (starting off anyway) 2,3, or 3.5 game that isn't too far from the basic books.

Was that an invitation? I am also looking for any low level game...

Jdvn1

krunchyfrogg said:
If that's an open invitation...
Nope, it was a summary of part of the first post of this thread. Everyone looking for or recruiting for a game should read through it. :)

Jdvn1

Blarkon Dragonslayer said:
I could use 1 or 2 more for my 3.5 DnD game, Shattered Sea Chronicles. Feel free to check it out.
If you point me to the recruitment/OOC thread, I'll put you on the list.

Remove ads