• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

EN World New GMs, players, read the first post in this thread! (updated 5/21)

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
I'm halting recruitment for the Ptolus campy game I'm running since I now have enough players and a couple of possible alts, but thank you to all who have shown interest and to Jdvn1 who does all the organizing here for us.

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Deuce Traveler said:
I'm halting recruitment for the Ptolus campy game I'm running since I now have enough players and a couple of possible alts, but thank you to all who have shown interest and to Jdvn1 who does all the organizing here for us.
No, thank you. ;)
Jemal said:
My Epic Campaign filled up so fast I started another thread to see how much Epic Interest there actually is...
http://www.enworld.org/showthread.php?t=190114
In general, if you just edit a post, I won't see it. I get email notifications for whenever this thread updates, and an edit isn't considered by the system as an update. So, if there's a change in status of a game, or anything you feel you need to mention, the best way to announce it is to make a new post.

Jdvn1

Sorry to hear that, Guardsmith! That's for the update, though. I imagine fewer people are familiar with True20 than with some other systems (obviously, compared to d20/D&D).

Jdvn1

Guardsmith said:
I know this is a little unorthodox, but please help me pick a campaign here .
Hm, I can run with that. It's essentially, "I'm a GM looking for players" thread, but with the twist of giving the players a choice of systems.

Jdvn1

chod is looking for a WFRP v2 game.
cog_and_taz is looking for an Eberron game of any level.
Each of these users are currently in a game. Therefore, they will be removed from the 'looking for a game' list.

Remove ads