• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

EN World New GMs, players, read the first post in this thread! (updated 5/21)

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Otarrent said:
I'm a first time player looking for a game that isn't too complex.
Well, there are plenty of games recruiting. Try jumping in one! :) (Look at the first post of this thread)

Rathan

First Post
Hey all... just wanted to throw my hat in for a player soul looking for a game... I'm up late late nights mostly..... so if I could find a DM who stays up late to post or what have you... that'd be awsome!

- Rathan

RPGA: Xendrik Expeditions --Cabal of Shadows-- DM's Mark 4-

This actually isn't for Play-by-post: it's for an online game using Fantasy Grounds.

Seal of Kaberon
(Cabal of Shadows DM's Mark 4)

For an average party level of 4 or 5...

Synopsis: A new recruit claims to know the location of the forgotten seal of an ancient spirit vestige with ties to the Prophecy. Getting an accurate copy of the seal- and destroying the original-- would certainly put the Cabal ahead of it's rivals...

...Of course, some things stay forgotten for a reason.

Place: Online! Using FantasyGrounds.
(Feel free to visit the FantasyGrounds website for more info about that).

04/07/2007 - Saturday 6:00 PM EST
04/14/2007 - Saturday 6:30 PM EST

Private Message or Email me for more details: pseckler13@msn.com

http://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=157

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Rathan said:
Hey all... just wanted to throw my hat in for a player soul looking for a game... I'm up late late nights mostly..... so if I could find a DM who stays up late to post or what have you... that'd be awsome!

- Rathan
Unless you're looking for a specific type of game that isn't being offered, you don't have to post here--just try to join any of the games listed in the first post of this thread.

Remove ads