EN World New GMs, players, read the first post in this thread! (updated 5/21)

Scratched_back

First Post
Lfg!

I'm looking to join games of D&D (3.5).

I post regularly (several times daily, or less if requested of course), I'm an experienced RPer and put a lot of thought and effort into my characters.

I'm fully familiar with Forgotten Realms, but I'm open to playing in any setting, providing there's a means for me to get up to speed. I'd like to play with low starting levels (let's say, no higher than 4th) because I'm coming back from a long break from gaming and need to ease myself back into the mechanics of things. I remember how hairy those high-level encounters can get ;)

Any PMs with offers would be much appreciated and replied to quickly. Thanks for reading!

Churchwarden

First Post
looking for a game (either 3.5 or Pathfinder) that would let me experiment a little with different classes (like binders or true namers), mutliclassing, and character templates (like half-demon or ghosts). Basically a campaign where I'm not limited to one or two source books in a system but have them all open to pick and choose pieces from (within reason and with DM consent). Setting doesn't matter much to me but I do enjoy horror.

Every game I've played thus far in RL games I've been pretty much limited to basic classes and species and I really want to break out of that. While it is fun to just play a fighter or a barbarian I want to try some other things out.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!

Remove ads