EN World New GMs, players, read the first post in this thread! (updated 5/21)

Cor Azer

First Post
Buffy RPG - A Hellmouth in Waterloo

A Hellmouth in Waterloo
Buffy RPG by Eben Studios

Looking for 3-5 players for a primarily episodic Buffy RPG PbP game set in Waterloo, Ontario, Canada. Players would likely be university students, fighting the good fight against the forces that generally inhabit the reaches near a hellmouth.

Interest Check/Recruiting thread: http://www.enworld.org/forum/talking-talk/312189-buffy-rpg-hellmouth-waterloo-interest-check.html

Edit: Recruitment closed for now.

Last edited:

SHARK

First Post
Greetings!

CURRENTLY RECRUITING

Campaign: Gates of Fire

http://www.enworld.org/forum/talkin...re-ooc-foundation-recruiting.html#post5703310

I'm interested in running a campaign set in my World of Thandor setting, for D&D 3.5. Is there anyone that would be interested in playing?

I'm thinking of rounding up about 6 people here for the game, maybe a few more. I'm aware that people have lives and schedules and all that. I'm flexible, but I hope we can maintain the campaign with a minimum of one post per day, 5 days a week. We can have dedicated evenings as people can agree and arrange, coordinating schedules and such as a sort of *bonus* time for the campaign. As I said, I'm open and flexible on any extra times. Hopefully, we can get the campaign going within about a week, maybe less.

Let me know, and feel free to ask me questions and so on, here in the Gates of Fire OOC Recruiting thread.

Sincerely,

Semper Fidelis,

SHARK

Last edited:

goblins85

First Post
PbP Homebrewed Pathfinder for beginners
Curse of the Crimson Throne
Cotct
I will end recruitment when I have enough players.

I'm trying to get a Curse of the Crimson Throne game that I designed for non-tabletop gamers off the ground, specifically designed for people who normally play those free-form forum roleplaying games online. The game is for beginners, so I am controlling elements of what is available and how those elements work (for example, I'm only allowing non-spellcasting versions of the paladin and ranger) which has made me hesitant to ask for players from the traditional tabletop community, but, as one of the few people interested said "Why the hell not?" Would anyone have an interest in joining such a game? I'm trying to get non-gamers to try playing a game, something I'm a gem at in real life, but I'm having trouble with online. It's also an attempt to work in my own houserules, favorite third party items (like Rite publishing's gargoyles), and ones from unearthed arcana, like using mana-based casting instead of Vancian magic, which works so much easier in my opinion.

Dr Simon

Explorer
Romance of the River Kingdoms - new blood wanted

Recruiting for 1-3 new players for the ongoing Romance of the River Kingdoms PbP - Pathfinder in an Asian-flavoured setting.

See here for character creation details (mostly up to date). Characters are currently at 4th level, plenty of flexibility in options available.

Romance of the River Kingdoms.

Preference given to reliable members of these boards who aren't going to simply vanish after a couple of posts.

SirK8

First Post
Player looking for D&D 4e game

I'm new to PbP but have played some D&D tabletop (4e) with friends. Our diverse schedules don't really allow us to get together anymore. I'm interested in finding a 4e game, preferably starting out as level 1. Thanks.

Remove ads