• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

EN World New GMs, players, read the first post in this thread! (updated 5/21)

Vertexx69

First Post
Looking for a 3.5 D&D game to add my own uniquness to. I'm not familiar with anything besides standard world settings but I can be fairly clever and creative wherever my feet find me :)

Toptomcat

First Post
I'm looking to play in a d20 Modern Blood and Fists game. Does anyone else have any interest in running one?
Be warned, I like a more active game than most on these boards, and I tend to lose interest if posts only show up once every few days.

moritheil

First Post
Invasion of Mori has shed a few players and rotated alts in. As such, there may be room for a couple of alts. Details are explained in the first post of the OOC thread.

EDIT: Just found my earlier post from when I was starting. If this violates the one-post-per-campaign policy, feel free to delete one of my posts from this thread.

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
I don't know what one-post-per-campaign policy you're referring to, but I'd ask for a post on whenever the recruiting status of a game has changed.

So, in general: a post to announce that a game is recruiting, then a post to announce recruiting has ended. Some people want alternates, so they announce when they're looking for alternates--that's just fine.

Remove ads