EN World New GMs, players, read the first post in this thread! (updated 5/21)

Argent Silvermage

First Post
I'm looking to get into a game to try out the Technologist class from The Fantastic Science by EN Publishing. Any level is fine but not epic.

It doesn't have to be solo by any means but I'm dieing to try this class.

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Recruitment for Last Stand of the Dorinthians is currently paused since it looks like we have enough volunteers now, thanks to everyone. I may accept one or two alts if anyone else is interested.

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
Paridon: The Dark Metropolis is looking to expand! We need at least one replacement, so check my sig for the links, and if you're interested in an urban Ravenloft mystery, please join!

Character level is 4th, and details are on the OOC thread. Feel free to read the IC thread background to see what has happened so far.

Voadam

Legend
Recruitment open again in my wildwood game, the url in the first post is still good. Recruitment will run until I have filled the 1-2 slots.

It is a high powered, many options, level 1 D&D game with a bunch of house rules. Knowledge of Wildwood or Oathbound not needed.

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
For future reference, including the link again for me means I don't have to spend time sifting through the thread to find your original post.

Remove ads