EN World New GMs, players, read the first post in this thread! (updated 5/21)

Vertexx69

First Post
Looking for a 3.5 D&D game to add my own uniquness to. I'm not familiar with anything besides standard world settings but I can be fairly clever and creative wherever my feet find me :)

Toptomcat

First Post
I'm looking to play in a d20 Modern Blood and Fists game. Does anyone else have any interest in running one?
Be warned, I like a more active game than most on these boards, and I tend to lose interest if posts only show up once every few days.

moritheil

First Post
Invasion of Mori has shed a few players and rotated alts in. As such, there may be room for a couple of alts. Details are explained in the first post of the OOC thread.

EDIT: Just found my earlier post from when I was starting. If this violates the one-post-per-campaign policy, feel free to delete one of my posts from this thread.

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
I don't know what one-post-per-campaign policy you're referring to, but I'd ask for a post on whenever the recruiting status of a game has changed.

So, in general: a post to announce that a game is recruiting, then a post to announce recruiting has ended. Some people want alternates, so they announce when they're looking for alternates--that's just fine.

Remove ads