• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

EN World New GMs, players, read the first post in this thread! (updated 5/21)

Riposte

First Post
Still no luck. I imagine without this working I will be unable to do pbp. Signing up hardly seems like an option. The password is always incorrect, no matter how many times I reset it.

Scotley

Hero
Still no luck. I imagine without this working I will be unable to do pbp. Signing up hardly seems like an option. The password is always incorrect, no matter how many times I reset it.

Note that both the user name and password are case sensitive. I put my user name in the first time with a capital first letter and was obliged to continue to put it in that way. You might also consider trying to access it from a different browser and see if that makes a difference. Have you contacted the programmer? He seems to be a good guy and has been very responsive in the past when I contacted him with suggestions and problems. Look for the 'contact us' tab at the bottom of the page.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Eberron 3.5 Expedition to Castle Ravenloft

My ongoing 3.5 Eberron Expedition to Castle Ravenloft is recruiting. This established game is looking for an AoE/controller role as specified in the recruiting thread.

Linky: Here

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
@jdvn1: I know you have updated the front post in a while, but RA's Fullmetal Alchemist game has been dead for a bit now.

Neuronin

First Post
Star Wars Saga Edition Recruitment

Star Wars Saga Edition
"Into the Infinite Flames"
http://www.enworld.org/forum/showthread.php?p=4363050#post4363050
Recruitment ends July 20th or when group is full.

Still recovering from the disastrous Great Sith War against Exar Kun, the Galaxy finds itself on the cusp of a new conflict, between the sluggish and titanic Old Republic and the vicious intragalactic warriors of the Mandalorian Clans.

A group of unlikely allies find themselves thrust into adventure as these two forces collide, while even darker threats loom over the troubled Galaxy.

Drowned Hero

First Post
Wanting a CoC game.

What happend with Call of Cthulhu?

Darknes and insanity waiting at every corner?

Would be fantastic to see a DM volunter for some supernatural evil evil evil plans for a group of PC's.

Remove ads