• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

NEW Immortals Handbook - Ascension thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arg-ha Lardgoa

Half-Ogre King
Spiritual growth

okay upon reviewing the spiritual growth section, do all immortals or outsiders grow as stated in the table? for example a balor with 20HD has 500 Power Points and takes on enough other outsiders to gain 50 more Power Points he would gain additional HD(s). So would a Immortal with 20HD and 1000 Power Points would he gain the same additional HD?

Hey Arg-ha dude! :)

Arg-ha Lardgoa said:
okay upon reviewing the spiritual growth section, do all immortals or outsiders grow as stated in the table? for example a balor with 20HD has 500 Power Points and takes on enough other outsiders to gain 50 more Power Points he would gain additional HD(s).

Correct...although I presume you meant gain 500 more power points not 50.

Arg-ha Lardgoa said:
So would a Immortal with 20HD and 1000 Power Points would he gain the same additional HD?

If an immortal had 1000 power points it would automatically have either 21 or 22 HD. It couldn't normally have 20 HD with that amount of Power Points.

Hope that helps. :)

Hey all! :)

Ascension update in about an hour I still have a few things to sort out. Also, although the text will be 'finished' I'll almost certainly add a number of things between this update and the actual release - notably the religion building portion really could do with an extra page, although I am not sure how I'll be able to squeeze that in. I also have a new Omnific ability that I haven't added yet because I can't think of a good name yet.

By the way if some people who pre-ordered directly from me don't get their update tonight I'll make sure they do tomorrow (I start work in less than 2 hours).

mercucio said:

Hiya mate.

mercucio said:
For Scion of Swords, did you intentionally remove the AC bonus or was that a typo?

Typo, fixed. Thanks. :)

dante58701

Banned
Banned
BWAHAHAHAHA!!! AN UPDATE WILL BE MINE!!! THE POWER!!! I CAN FEEL EVERYTHING!!! I AM EVERYTHING!!! *Quickening Explosion*

Fieari

Explorer
Hey WarDragon, I see in the DF Alabaster tourney that there still seems to be time to join possibly? If so, how do I post there? It says I'm not approved.

Given the "List of fighter stereotypes", I was thinking of playing the big monster, ie, an advanced templated tarrasque. Maybe even U_K's "Epic Tarrasque" with levels in his variant fighter/barbarian classes.

If it's not open though, of course, then ah well.

mercucio

First Post
Do you have an actual account for the site? If so you should be able to post. If you have one and cannot post I'd PM Serge and see if he can fix your account for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads