• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

New Member Sign Up Thread!

TresGeek

First Post
Greetings fellow game masters!

I have been running and playing various roleplaying games since 1982 when I first started with the Basic D&D red boxed set. Since then I have tried many different systems, including AD&D, Alternity, Champions, Chivalry & Sorcery, D&D 3E/3.5, Gamma World, Marvel Super Heroes, Paranoia, Rolemaster, Shadowrun, Space Opera, Star Wars (d6 & d20) and Traveller to name a few.

Currently I am running a local D&D 3/3.5 Forgotten Realms campaign that has been suffering inactivity due to several player's WoW addictions. :) I hope to offer my experiences to and learn from the members of this group.

Nightcloak

First Post
Welcome to the GMF Tresgeek!

Nice background of games you have there. Ah... To RPG back in the early 80's again

May all you games rock and your crits succeed :)

ChaosEvoker

First Post
Welcome TresGeek!!!

Good to have you, You been around the RPG world I see.

Ah yes, World of Warcraft....a fun game but doesn't compare to D&D to me. (and I speak form expereince with my lv 54 mage ;) )

Gahnomen

First Post
Hey everyone, this looks like a grand thing to join, so here goes my application. I've been playing rpg's since the early 90's, when me and some friends started making more and more extra quests to Hero Quest. Eventually we dropped the grid and just played with paper and dice, and not long after that we discovered D&D.

It took some years after that before I started DM'ing though, I guess I've been DM'ing for around 5 years or so now. I've only led 3 different campaigns (third one going on at the moment), but they have been stretched out pretty long.

Anyhow, I want to join. There's always stuff to be learned and shared. :D

Edit: Btw, I'm a long time lurker here at ENWorld, though not such a hefty poster :eek:

Mr_GrinReaper

First Post
Welcome!!!

Welcome to the GMF Gahnomen!!!! Hope you have alot of fun here!

I may be the first to welcome you but I certainly hope I won't be the last!

Yeah... So... Ummm.... Good luck.. (I don't know what I'm saying....) You have a good bit of experience, glad we could lure you out of lurkerism!

BTW, Check out Nightcloak's Notebook thread, trust me, if you haven't already, you will love it. (I figure NC is tired of my jokes about his ego X_X)

Nightcloak

First Post
Welcome to the GMF Gahnomen!

You name and Tresgeek's have been added to the list of fine members to grace our electronic haven from playerdom... :)

Nightcloak

First Post
Mr_GrinReaper said:
(I figure NC is tired of my jokes about his ego X_X)

Never. Someone has to keep me in line and in touch with reality - and I'm positive that my good friends here in the GMF are up to the task :p :D

Macrovore

First Post
Hey all
My name is MAcrovore. I've posted here b4, and i'm playing in Rapida's PbP game.
I've been playing DnD for about a year and a half now, and am currently working on my own campaign setting (magocracies rule!). I could use some help writing and DMing a campaign.
O yeah. Blade of Desecration's a friend of mine.

Me out

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads