• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

New Post-Apoc Game

Insight

Adventurer
Voda Vosa said:
If we where to start creating pcs how much points do we use?

I haven't decided yet. All pertinent character creation guidelines of that nature will be provided in the recruitment thread.

Insight

Adventurer
No recruitment thread yet. I still need to get my D20 Apocalypse and see if there's anything in there that I've missed.

Jemal

Adventurer
Many apologies for my unscheduled dissapearance, I was only supposed to be gone for a day or two but couldn't get back until now.

Still don't see the recruitment thread, though, so guess I'm not too late. :D

Insight

Adventurer
I appreciate the interest, guys, but I'm still not quite ready to do this. I'll post a recruitment thread when I have what I need to get started.

Insight

Adventurer
I think I'm going to drastically change what I had planned for this game. I'm still interested in running a post-apoc game, but I want to put less of a burden on myself to get this game rolling. More info to come soon.

What I want to do is make it purely PA and not so much dark future. If I make the game too hard to start and run, I'll just give up on it. Just trying to be realistic here. I'll need a few more days to process and I should have something to present to potential players.

WarShrike

First Post
Heyas. :)

Jumping on the band-wagon a bit late. Like this idea. Love Fallout. :)

Was wondering if a sorta shapeshifting mutant would fit in. Like being able to grow natural weapons like claws, spines, scales or armored shell sorta stuff, or change body build between biped and quadruped. Abilities powered by radiation, allowing greater versatility the stronger the rads are, and vice versa.

WarShrike

Insight

Adventurer
WarShrike said:
Heyas. :)

Jumping on the band-wagon a bit late. Like this idea. Love Fallout. :)

Was wondering if a sorta shapeshifting mutant would fit in. Like being able to grow natural weapons like claws, spines, scales or armored shell sorta stuff, or change body build between biped and quadruped. Abilities powered by radiation, allowing greater versatility the stronger the rads are, and vice versa.

WarShrike

I'm not entirely certain mutants as such will be part of this. We'll see.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads