• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

New Post-Apoc Game

Insight

Adventurer
Drerek said:
Does d20 Modern have feats every 3 levels and attribute point increases every 4?

Yes. In addition to that, your base class gives you feats from a select group every even-numbered level.

Caliber

Explorer
I know in GammaWorld d20, extra feats/talents were given for each of the base classes to select from. Is there anything like that in d20 Apoc? I looked through the SRD but couldn't find anything like that for d20 Future.

Necro_Kinder

First Post
How about a character born in the Arcologies and cyberneticly or genetically enhanced by the Machines. He's escaped into the Wastes and is on the run, and hopes to bring down the Machines someday.

Insight

Adventurer
Necro_Kinder said:
How about a character born in the Arcologies and cyberneticly or genetically enhanced by the Machines. He's escaped into the Wastes and is on the run, and hopes to bring down the Machines someday.

Nothing wrong with that concept.

Jemal

Adventurer
Voda Vosa said:
Do not judge by size, remember MIB

Tiny Cricket's a nice little toy, but if I'm gonna be blasting toasters, I want a BFG. It's the thought that counts. ;)

BTW, was there a link to d20 Future? I can't find the SRD

Insight

Adventurer
I'm planning to start a recruitment thread soon, so watch for it. Just waiting to get my D20 Apocalypse back from someone.

Remove ads