• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

"New Posts since my last visit" -> error page

GentleGiant

Explorer
When I click the "New Posts since my last visit" (which I take it refers only to my subscribed threads) link in the "My Account" bar I get the "you do not have permission to access this page." page...
Has that feature been disabled for non-community members with the 5th Anniversary changes?
If so, why?
It worked before the 5th Anniversary changes... although I don't know if it's still the same function, since the wording of that link has changed (and, of course, I can't remember what it said before...).

GentleGiant

Explorer
Knight Otu figured it out, I was looking for the User Control Panel since that's the one which shows which subscribed threads has had new posts since my last visit. I just figured that the "New Posts..." link covered the same function.
Maybe the User CP should be renamed, unless I'm the only one who couldn't figure it out (of course, the page shows more than just subscribed threads with new posts). :heh:

Remove ads