• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

New RPG soon to be released

Just wanted to drop in and say that ha-gieden is a friend of mine and I can personally attest to her unique ability at creating a vivid, memorable setting. Personally, I cannot wait for the official release, as there is no doubt in my mind it will be an excellent product.

What is the latest timetable for its release?

ha-gieden

First Post
Thanks for the vote of confidence, Will!

I think I still have an editor to go through...I'll have a good idea of when it'll be out after that.

kroh

First Post
Sounds interesting, got any artwork you can show us to give us a feel for what is going down?

Regards,
Walt

ha-gieden

First Post
Not being an artist or a publisher, I'm not sure on the copyright details...but I can call my artists tomorrow and ask permission to post their stuff. If they give permission, I'll need instruction on *how* to post their work. (I primarily use my computer as a word processor.)

That said, I've got an actual weekend planned, so I may not post again until Monday.

Uhhh...make that Tuesday. ;)

ha-gieden

First Post
OK, so this is sad, I know...but it's 8:44 and I'm home already. I guess that's life when you have little ones *sigh*.

I got permission from one of my artists, a very talented woman named JoAnna Hajdik, and am pretty sure I will get the OK from another one, Marcus Burris.

This really is one of my favorite pics, though...
Notice the Tainted eye of the young woman and the shimmering quality of the Nuameii in the background. Just awesome.

Attachments

• enworldart.JPG
    enworldart.JPG
    33 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:

ha-gieden

First Post
Please keep in mind:

This artwork is copyrighted! That includes Ms. Hajdik's work in the post above, and Mr. Burris's work posted here.

That aside, here's a couple of my favorite pics done by Mr. Burris.

The Minotaur is kind of funny...he's got street signs as bracers and the base of a stop sign as a hammer. I like this image because 1) it *is* kinda silly, 2) it could still take out a party, and 3) this could theoretically happen in "Gieden".

The other image is from the Game Master Sheet (Game Master Sheets are similiar to character sheets; they help the GM keep all the important bits in mind).

Enjoy!

Attachments

• Mino.JPG
    Mino.JPG
    24.7 KB · Views: 81
  • CDragRed.JPG
    CDragRed.JPG
    57.5 KB · Views: 75

ogre

First Post
Sounds really interesting. Kinda like a PA game with magic instead of muties. I think the taint aspect is intreging too. Thanks for the artwork too, very nice.
Keep us posted on the release.

Remove ads