• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

New Rulesystem ARRGS

dazzlerdal

Explorer
I've gone for moving Ranger, Bard, and Knight out to themes (along with the Monk and Barbarian which I already moved previously).

So for base classes there are Fighter, Rogue, Druid, Wizard, Cleric, and Sorcerer. A much more friendly number of classes for people to choose from.

Pick Fighter if you want to do fighting. Pick Rogue if you want to use skills. Pick Sorcerer for something exotic. Finally pick from Druid, Wizard, or Cleric according to what type of spells you want to cast.

That's the Classes and Combat finished, Skills just needs tidying up but its nearing a final draft.

I'm going to restart my gaming group again soon and try out the latest version of these rules (I had to take a break because of work problems).

I don't suppose anyone else fancies having a playtest for me. I'm more than happy to design races, magic items and monsters on request for people to use in any adventures they want to run?

Remove ads