• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

New Scarred Lands game

Serpenteye

First Post
Armed only with a slim steel dagger Aliana runs after the orcs a few feet behind Timothy, her light white silk gown billowing behind her. Fumbling for her holy symbol she manages to pull it out of her purse and commands the lead orc to "DIE!", prefering not to use the more efficient "STRIP!", or "MASTURBATE!" commands for estethic reasons, "DEFECATE!" being entirely out of the question. The Orc feels her spell tighten its web around his mind but barely shakes it off, it was not yet done living. Barking a harsh, mocking laughter it keeps running with its precious loot.

When the orcs finally stops Aliana is panting slightly from the exertion of running, her face is flushed and there's a fire of excitement burning in her eyes.

With a swift incantation she places her hand lightly on the side of Timothy's neck. In a light caress the fills his body with life and warmth, healing his wounds just before the second orc charges her and leaves her bleeding on the ground from a critical hit of his Greatsword.

This is what life is all about, the struggle, the competition, the killing ,she laughs bitterly, no tries to laugh but instead coughs up a mouthful of clear red blood, the dying.

National Acrobat

First Post
Seeing the orc strike Aliana down, Aerin screams "Nooo!". He pulls his mighty composite bow out and fires 2 of his nice, new MW arrows, both hitting the orc, dropping it to the ground. Aerin then rushes up to Aliana, and lifts her head up. "It wasn't supposed to end this way. We were supposed to be the heroes..."

Serpenteye

First Post
She smiles what would have been a lovely smile if her face was not covered with blood and says trough a haze of pain, "Don't cry, sweet knight. I will live trough this because of you. I'll be fine *cough* in a few short moments. I just need some time to rest, to *cough* gather my thoughts."

Timothy

First Post
Timothy wants to look back to thank Alina, but sees her lying on the ground, he renews his furious attack on the heavily breathing still standing orc.

"Die, like the filthy honourless skum that you are!"

Timothy dashes in range cunningly avoiding the orcs greatsword, and turns on his feet while giving the orc a huge slash across his chest. The oprc stumbles and falls to the earth. Timothy now turns towards Aliana.

"Aliana, I owe you my life, I I will not allow you to die before I have returned the favor, so just live! LIVE!" "Is there anybody here who can bind her wounds?"

Acmite

First Post
Sorry I went missing there a while. Did anyone else notice that this thread is in the wrong forum?

As a result (I think), I didn't get a notice that a reply had been made (via thread subscription) to my email.

So, I didn't think anyone was responding. I'm guessing the same thing might have happened to our DM.

If someone has his/her email handy, we could try to get a hold of him. And, we should try to get this thread moved to "Playing the Game".

Acmite/Kyloren

Krug

Newshound
Elias was still waiting for her bardic contest to start. however, she did occasionally see her companions running by, very agitated. She sighed. "All that fun without me...."

National Acrobat

First Post
Aerin will bind Aliana's wounds the best that he can, and will wipe up the blood off of her, attempting to ease her pain at the same time.

OOC: I haven't heard a word from our DM. I guess we could ask the moderators to move the thread to the appropriate forum.

Timothy

First Post
This is sorta an OOC thread, atleast it started out as such. Why don't I create another IC thread wjere we will continue like posted in the above example.

Do we all want to go that way?

Serpenteye

First Post
This is sorta an OOC thread, atleast it started out as such. Why don't I create another IC thread wjere we will continue like posted in the above example.

Fine by me :)

--
Aliana stirs just beyond the edge of conciousness, trembling slightly when she feels the touch of Aerin.

Remove ads