• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

New Scarred Lands idea thread

Sanackranib

First Post
bump

Nightfall said:

Nope but I do get the satification of annoying people that don't get it. (Not you, just people in general.) :)

Hey bub! This is our racket and we're not sharing! So stay out!

those are our stories and we're stickin' with 'um!;)

Sanackranib

First Post
bump

well ya know we started this thread, or should I say restarted this thread after the last one reached 6 pages, as a sort of Q&A
Scarred Lands repository with the idea of filling in the blanks on the less flushed out areas. there are some really knowledgeable folks who post on this thread and its existance has helped my game. ( by the way this post serves as both a plug and a bump):p

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
This is true San. However I'd like to point out these same knowledgeable people also have lives outside the net and gaming. :) Perhaps they are attending to such things. (Goodness knows I have to tomorrow, Tuesday and of course Wednesday.)

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
Re: sea monsters

Sanackranib said:
smugglers would ply the lands of which the dragon isles are a part. I can't believe I didn't think of that before! DOH!:rolleyes:

Only if they enjoy short lives San. They'd be better off being smugglers between Ghelspad and Termana. :)

As for you not celebrating this holiday, well at least enjoy the day off. :)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads