• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

New Server Drive - donation and prize thread (Final total: $13,310!)

HalWhitewyrm

First Post
Highmoon Media Productions (aka. me) has sent in $25 via PayPal, and contacted about sending in product donation of our first two PDFs. Hope that helps a little. :D

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Psionicist (and others!), please use the other thread I linked above for technical discussions. Thanks. :)

$2400 and counting!

Macbeth

First Post
Wow, based on the info on the front page, that puts us within $600 of a new server, and this has only been open for what, 24 hours maybe? Maybe we can actually get the two server set up. :)

Arholly

First Post
Hey, people never underestimate the value of the best dang d20 site on the web. Even non-community supporters understand the importance of that. :cool:

Scotley

Hero
Letters to Santa

Hey all, when you send your letters to Santa this year don't forget to ask for something from one or more of the following:

Expeditious Retreat Press

Red Spire Press

A New Acardia

Creative Mountain Games

Le games

Highmoon Media Productions

Any other company that donated to the cause.

Thanks all, we really appreciate you supporting the fans with these donations you are the best.

Scotley

D20 Filtered is a magazine that features D&D, d20 Fantasy, and d20 Modern reviews and industry article and advice for putting your d20 library to use. Each month, we review 16+ of the newest and most promising products and we put them all in one place. No searching needed to find the highest rated or most recent product.

The staff of reviewers at D20 Filtered would like to donate 10 copies of our upcoming November issue (coming out in less than a week) to folks who donate for the faster server(s). The November issue will feature:

Interviews:
Sean K. Reynolds (SKR Games)
Matthew Sprange (Mongoose Publishing)
Bruce Baugh (line editor of Gamma World)

Articles:
"Using Your d20 Library" by Michael Tresca
"Heading Back to the Future" by Rodney Thompson
"Rays of d20 Sunshine" by Bruce "Smaug" Boughner

21 Reviews including:
The new D&D Miniatures Starter Set, City State of the Invincible Overlord, Forgotten Realms: Shining South, Libris Mortis, and Midnight: Fury of Shadow.

Zoatebix

Working on it
I bought another year of Community Supporter-ness and sent $20 via paypal.

I'll also be linking the technical thread to some professionals I know.
-George

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads