• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

New Server Drive - donation and prize thread (Final total: $13,310!)

nakia

First Post
The new server drive has caused me to reemerge from self-imposed exile/lurker status about a month earlier than I intended. I was going to wait until I was "Dr. Nakia," which will hopefully happen in about a month (see sig).

But, ENWorld duty calls. I'm sending $20 to Piratecat in the mail, and enclosing enough extra for a community supporter account.

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
I just updated the prizes (in post 2 of this thread) - thanks, folks! And 12 hours after launching this, we're within $400 of the Silver Goal. I'm speechless.

Arholly

First Post
Piratecat said:
I just updated the prizes (in post 2 of this thread) - thanks, folks! And 12 hours after launching this, we're within $400 of the Silver Goal. I'm speechless.

Think of all the fund-raising ENers have done in the past. Between the GenCon fund-raising, the operations money, and the like, you are still surprised? ;)

Belen

Adventurer
Kudos to all the publishers and people donating product!! I know that you'll see my business, including ordering stuff to put on the shelves of my friends FLGS.

Trainz

Explorer
Just sent $10.00... it ain't much, but it's what I can do at the moment.

The server lag as seriously cut down on the time I spend on ENworld... I have been awaiting this server upgrade with much hope. Thanks guys for doing this.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads