• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

New Server Drive - donation and prize thread (Final total: $13,310!)

Thornir Alekeg

Albatross!
OK, I did it - $25 donation and a Community Supporter account. Now I just have to make my Fortitude and Reflex saves when the wife sees the charges on the bill and asks what it is for I'll explain my EN World addiction and I tell her it is cheaper than her Starbucks addiction :p

Bog97th

First Post
A prize for you guys!

I just sent $30.00 to you in hopes that your site may remain for a long time. Many sites have disappeared in the last year. I for one hope yours dosn't.

Malic

First Post
Gee, I don't look at ENWorld for a day and look at what I nearly missed!
I missed the drive last year so I'm extra happy to donate this time. $50 from me via Paypal.
Great to see the ENWorlders rally around - and the prize doners too, wow.
Bring on the speed!

jpargeter

First Post
Well, I took the plunge and became a community supporter - better than an athletic supporter I suppose (nyuk nyuk nyuk) Next paycheck I'll kick in some extra for the new server. Thanks for being here EnWorld <sniff> I love ya man!

-Jpargeter

Thornir Alekeg said:
OK, I did it - $25 donation and a Community Supporter account. Now I just have to make my Fortitude and Reflex saves when the wife sees the charges on the bill and asks what it is for I'll explain my EN World addiction and I tell her it is cheaper than her Starbucks addiction :p

You'd be better off making your Will save and keeping your comparisons to yourself :)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads