• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

New SRD's?

Kaiyosama

First Post
The front page mentions possible SRD's for Epic Levels and Dieties and Demigods.

So what do we think about it?

I like the idea... more free products = good.

Last edited:

EricNoah

Adventurer
I think even more than free products, people are hoping this will allow 3rd-party Epic Level material to be published.

Terraism

Explorer
EricNoah said:
I think even more than free products, people are hoping this will allow 3rd-party Epic Level material to be published.
Meaning that there might be some? 'Cause I've expected Epic support to be akin to Psionic support, before it was added to the SRD.

Olive

Explorer
it'll be great if OA and MotP stuff is added as well (which i beluieve is the plan), so that everyone can use those classes, and we can have consistant stuff for gods, Asian areas and Planes. And the Epic versions of above.

I'm A Banana

Potassium-Rich
I could see bitsy little piece of the Manual of the Planes added (anything that doesn't describe the plane itself, but the rules for building them). I could see the non-Rokugan parts of OA added (this gets a bit thicker, because it's not just WotC's intellectual property to deal with here...it may be that if we do get something from OA, it's a nerfed version without much of the things that could be rokugan-specific).

That would be fan-fricken-tastic.

But I'm VERY happy that the ELH and De&Di are potentially being added. ELH becuase that means that the epic level rules can be mass engorged upon and utilze the creativity of the place.

De&Di because...well...see my sig. The moment that thing goes SRD, I'm going to try whoring myself out to write for anybody who wants to make a god book. That would be a (pun) Godsend (/pun) for me.

Oh, and it's SRD, not SDR. You may want to change that in your tag line. :)

Kaiyosama

First Post
EricNoah said:

OOOOHHHH, I hadn't thought of that! Silly shortsightedness of mine! That would be cool.

I also would like to see OA added to the SRD's.

Thanks for the heads up on my embarssing mistake KM!

Remove ads