New User Total?

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
Gah, I wish I had been around during the weekend. Has anyone actually taken timed readings - recorded the time and the number of total registered users at that time? I'd be interested in seeing the graph...

Welverin

First Post
Umbran said:
Gah, I wish I had been around during the weekend. Has anyone actually taken timed readings - recorded the time and the number of total registered users at that time? I'd be interested in seeing the graph...

I don't see it remaining constant enough over the course of the week for that to be all that helpful.

My 'guess,' determined by dice rolling is 2123. I actually rolled 8123 but that's way to high so I changed it to 2123.

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
Welverin said:

I don't see it remaining constant enough over the course of the week for that to be all that helpful.

Constancy (for virtually any definition of that word) is hardly the only useful, interesting, or recognizable pattern. And a great many things in the world do not behave as any particular person expects them to. :)

Welverin

First Post
Originally posted by Umbran
Constancy (for virtually any definition of that word) is hardly the only useful, interesting, or recognizable pattern. And a great many things in the world do not behave as any particular person expects them to. :)

Ok so maybe that wasn't the right way to put it.

reapersaurus

First Post
Hey, Morrus! (ar any admin)

Disn't we have this vote on the old boards?
We had MANY votes already on that thread.
Does anyone have access to the old boards to check for that?

What date is the one week officially?
I seem to rememberguessing a number that's looking rather good as of now.

MythandLore

First Post
OKAY!
HERE IT IS!
Members: 1,984, Threads: 1,217, Posts: 15,813
Welcome to our newest member, Videssian The time now is 06:12 PM.
You last visited: 01-25-2002 03:43 PM.

Who won?

Remove ads