• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Newbie Showing his stuff

Ursa Romanov

First Post
These are a few of my custom Minis. Not sure if Im doing this correctly. All are hero clix redone as supers for Mutants and Masterminds for a guy in the Twin Cities, Minn.

Attachments

• MechKnight_mini.jpg
    MechKnight_mini.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 84
  • Megaman_Picture[1].jpg
    Megaman_Picture[1].jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 65
  • Samsonmini1.jpg
    Samsonmini1.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 78
  • Syrena_mini_001.jpg
    Syrena_mini_001.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 82
  • us_venger_mini.jpg
    us_venger_mini.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 64

Lalato

Adventurer
Nice job, Ursa. I've never played in a Supers game, but I'm a long time comics fan. I remember when the Marvel Super Heroes RPG came out... me and my friends used to just roll up new characters just to see what kind of wacky, crazy stuff we could build. It would have been cool to have minis like these to represent our creations.

--sam

Ursa Romanov

First Post
Im going to work on taking some pics of my VAST range of D&D minis. I have hundreds (mostly from the Reaper line, which I love). My players love it when I start a new campain, everyone gets a custom Mini for their first character. After that it's 20 bucks per mini. I run two different weekly games and can barely keep up with the demand.

I have had alot of friends say I should put my figs online and go into buisness. They all say 20 bucks per mini is crazy but heck I like painting.

nyrfherdr

First Post
Very nice work Ursa.
I'd love to see more.
$20 is indeed a bargain, but if you like to do it and like the price, that is all that matters.

Keep it up.

Game ON!
Nyrfherdr

Ursa Romanov

First Post
Thanks. I used to work for Games Workshop years ago and have won many awards for my painting, specifically my attention to small detail. I will often get women I know who ask me to paint their fingernails with cutsey little designs. That would be such good money but I cant stand the smell. YUCK!

Remove ads