• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Newfoundland [IC]

Thels

First Post
As it's getting dark, Flynn and Dural try to do their best to keep the worms off. Dural can already feel himself fighting to remain conscious.

Stillgem rolls and twists, as one of the gnomish nyphettes in his nightmare turns to him and yells: "FIX IT!! IT HUUUURTS!!!! AAAAUUGGH!" Suddenly it strikes him it's not the gnomish nyphette yelling it. He doesn't have time to think about who is, as he feels something inside his stomach wants to get out...

As Drithmyne looks at the arm presented to him, behind it, he can see the gnome getting on his hands and feet, vomiting the rations he ate earlier today.

After releaving himself from that nuisance, Stillgem tries to orientate, but something strikes his mind right away: Hunger!

deadestdai

First Post
Blaaurghhhh!!!!! Cough! Caff! *spits*

For a small man, the gnome could certainly make a lot of noise emptying the contents of his stomach. Wiping his mouth with his sleeve and hoping that that was the only instance of vomiting, Stillgem looks about himself through groggy eyes. Note to self - never, ever, go down on Nymphettes. They just leave a bad taste in one's mouth.

Smacking his lips and taking care not to step in the pile of vomit, he notices the dead lizards, sleeping persons and a bloody great wall that wasn't there before. Wait a minute! Where's the ocean?! More importantly, where the hell am I?! Frown creasing his small features he then feels the emptiness in his stomach and, with a singlemindedness that only a gnome could posess walks to the nearest lizard corpse and hacks off a leg, prepares the meat and makes a fire to cook it on.

Then he see's the others left standing. Erm..... Hallo! He blurts out with an unsuredness of someone who has just been caught pilfering from a cookie jar.

Last edited:

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
Drithmyne attempts to Heal the pro-offered arm, unable to do much else until the following morning, infortunately.

Andrew D. Gable

First Post
Flynn manages a small grin at the irony of the situation as he scratches his arm. The gnome finally comes out of it, just for me and Dural to succumb to it...

Thels

First Post
[Heal 18+3=21] His divine powers upused, Drithmyne tries his best to bandage Larrock's arm, doing a good job at it.

As the sun goes down, Dural feels consciousness slipping away. Flynn and Drithmyne feel okay, though, considering the circumstances.

ferretguy

First Post
As he feels the blackness fill his vision, Dural looks to his companions Well friends, hope to soon wake amid more comfortable surroundings...... And then slips to the ground beginning to snore...

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
Thels said:
[Heal 18+3=21] His divine powers upused, Drithmyne tries his best to bandage Larrock's arm, doing a good job at it.

As the sun goes down, Dural feels consciousness slipping away. Flynn and Drithmyne feel okay, though, considering the circumstances.

OoC:Well, this isn't addressed often, but in a literal sense...A Cleric could convert their Orisons for Cure Minor Wounds, couldn't they? I allow it and I have asked before of various DMs and they all thought that it was reasonable. that would give me a HP here or there, which could allow a few of our companions to regain a bit of vigour.

Remove ads