• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Newfoundland [IC]

Thels

First Post
The cat seems nervous, shaking under Drithmyne's hand.

Ben's body's making all kinds of sudden moves. Appearantly, something is hindering him in his sleep.

ferretguy

First Post
Dural looks around his burning room at the monastary...flames dancing all around feeling the heat start to sear his body, the screams of his brothers caught in their rooms as the fire consumes them. There must be a way out....if I can only get to the window I know I can fit threw...making a leap over the burning cot, using its burning frame to give his the boost to get his fingers over the frame of the window, once again feeling the skin of his hands melt to the frame,pulling himself through, leaving cloth and skin behind as he levers' his way threw the tight fit. His pants now on fire he pulls his body out of the portal, dropping into the lake outside the monastaries wall, the heat immediatly quenched as the bitterly cold water surrounds his small frame.....

Dural continues to squirm and thrash about on the forest floor...

Thels

First Post
After a little while, the explosions stop. As Stillgem peers into the night, his eyes keep fooling him. Ben starts shaking more and more, as vomit starts to leave his mouth. Suddenly, his eyes fly open, as consciousness returns.

Bright! Very bright! Food's coming back up! are the first things that shoot through Ben's mind as he suddenly awakes.

Thels

First Post
OOC: Wippid Guut seems temporarily unavailable (can't blame him, the sleeping stuff was a bit of a goof up due to PbP unexperience, sorry for that, all sleepers and past-sleepers). Guess I'll pilot him for now.

Ben screams: "WAAAH! BUGS! INSIDE ME!" as he scrambles to his feet and bends over. "BLUWAGH!" it starts to become appearant just how much a half-ogre's stomach can actually hold as Ben is throwing up on the ground in front of him. "GET THEM OUT, GET THEM OUT! BLUWAGH!" The pool is getting of rather decent size.

Drithmyne and Stillgem hear something in the forest to their right, as leaves are ruffled over each other. The wind has dropped entirely, so it cannot be the cause.

Serpenteye

First Post
Resa gets up and draws her sword in one smooth motion. She still feels a bit faint but the prospect of battle and the rush of adrenaline is a powerful antidote to her illness.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads