• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Next Deities & Demigods (now with poll!)

Which gods do you want to see next?

• Asmodeus

Votes: 42 27.5%
  • Avandra

Votes: 27 17.6%
  • Bahamut

Votes: 40 26.1%
  • Corellon

Votes: 25 16.3%
  • Erathis

Votes: 22 14.4%
  • Gruumsh

Votes: 26 17.0%
  • Ioun

Votes: 40 26.1%
  • Kord

Votes: 23 15.0%
  • Lolth

Votes: 32 20.9%
  • Melora

Votes: 19 12.4%
  • Moradin

Votes: 25 16.3%
  • Pelor

Votes: 21 13.7%
  • Raven Queen

Votes: 78 51.0%
  • Sehanine

Votes: 20 13.1%
  • Tharizdun

Votes: 42 27.5%
  • Tiamat

Votes: 26 17.0%
  • Torog

Votes: 34 22.2%
  • Vecna

Votes: 32 20.9%
  • Zehir

Votes: 30 19.6%
  • Other

Votes: 18 11.8%

Derren

Hero
That's funny since Bane's actual stats don't actually appear in the "Deities & Demigods" article.

I haven't noticed that there is an article about gods in DDI.

Yet I still vote "None" as if there is one thing talking with other people about 4E has taught me is that the less fluff a rpg has the better it is. ;)

morgul97

First Post
My vote is for Thor, Apollo and Set. I'm not sure how many DMs actually use the classic mythological gods in their settings, but I love seeing how each version of D&D treats these gods. It's kind of old school Deities and Demigods fealing.

Green Knight

First Post
Just because I like to keep track of this sort of thing... :p

#1 Raven Queen [87] (Almost as many votes as #2 and #3 combined)
#2 Asmodeus [48]
#3 Ioun [41]
#4 Bahamut [38] (Bahamut has moved up a space...)
#5 Tharizdun [37] (...knocking Tharizdun down a peg.)
#6 Torog [32]
#7 Zehir [31]
#8 Vecna [30]
#9 Lolth [27] (Lolth's moved up one place from #10)
#10 Gruumsh [25] (Gruumsh's moved up two places from #12)
#11 Avandra [23] (Avandra's dropped two places from #9)
#11 Moradin [23] (DWARF SURGE! Moradin's lept seven places up, from #18)
#11 Tiamat [23] (Tiamat's dropped a notch from #10)
#14 Corellon [20] (Formerly tied for #15, now he's tied for #14. Elves everywhere view this as a stunning change in momentum :yawn:)
#14 Kord [20] (Kord lost some footing)
#16 Erathis [19] (Erathis climbed one notch)
#16 Melora [19] (Melora dropped three places on the totem pole, from #13)
#18 Pelor [18] (People care less and less about Pelor, as he falls from #15)
#19 Sehanine [17]

Green Knight

First Post
I vote for Cthulu and other gods of the Far Realm. The more insanity/chaos/madness the better.

Are Cthulhu and the rest public domain? If so, then I'd love it if they were to be integrated into the core cosmology. How awesome would that be? We'd have the Gods, the Primordials, and the Great Old Ones all battling for supremacy.

Nai_Calus

First Post
#14 Corellon [20] (Formerly tied for #15, now he's tied for #14. Elves everywhere view this as a stunning change in momentum :yawn:)

Of course you silly humans and your hastiness and inability to see things long-term wouldn't understand the Eladrin mindset.

We and our beloved god shall win in the long run, worry not. Long after you silly shorter-lived races have passed on and destroyed yourselves with your foolishness, we shall still be here, sipping tea in the Feywild and shaking our heads at the foolishness of your races.

It hardly matters what the ranking is now on a silly human poll voted on by humans. In the end, the Eladrin and the Elves shall still be here when you're gone. And so shall our god.

:p :devil:

DracoSuave

First Post
Lathander is so much better than Pelor and they ditched him:( We should have had Lathander!

Actually, he spent some time and grew up a little. See, Lathander was just an old god of law deciding to be a damn hippy for a while... finally coming to terms with the fact that not only can he be lawful, but he can also be -happy- and -prosperous-.

Now Lathander, back as Aumanator, is a god of the whole sun, reincarnation, youthfulness, and not about being a stupid hardhead and being flexible for his chosen beloved followers.

Nahat Anoj

First Post
My vote is for Thor, Apollo and Set. I'm not sure how many DMs actually use the classic mythological gods in their settings, but I love seeing how each version of D&D treats these gods. It's kind of old school Deities and Demigods fealing.
I use them under their pseudonyms Kord, Pelor, and Zehir. ;)

caudor

Adventurer
I'm not sure who has already been covered??

I saw an article on Sehanine. I'd like to see Avandra next.

Anyone have a list of who has already been covered?

Remove ads