NG vs. NE: Neutral Evil is Victorious!

Infiniti2000

First Post
NE (Venckman) does something. [sblock] The first action then was to cast haste. Venckman then continues flying to 105n65e40z heading west, and casts protection from good on the way (halfway flyby attack, still flying silently at -5). Venckman looks around.[/sblock]

PJSlavner

Explorer
Round 119

Venckman[sblock]You do not see anything.[/sblock]It is Michaela's turn.

Greybar[sblock]Michaela sees the shadowy form fly to 105N65E40Z, and hears it mumble something.[/sblock]

Greybar

No Trouble at All
Hmm...

[sblock]
SLA: CLW on self (I think that's the third usage or so), and assumes I still have Holy Aura up. If not, renew Holy Aura
MEA: 40N80E60Z to 40n100e100z
[/sblock]

PJSlavner

Explorer
Greybar[sblock]Third usage sounds correct. Holy Aura is still up, and it expires in round 123. Michaela heals 10 HP up to 45 HP.[/sblock]Venckman[sblock]You still do not detect your opponent. You lead off round 120.[/sblock]

Infiniti2000

First Post
Venckman does something: [sblock] cast see invisibility and then decide where to move whether or not I see my opponent and can discern something about him (e.g. spells/abilities in effect, what kind of creature, weaknesses, abilities, etc.). If I don't see him, then move (silently again) to 60n25e40z heading south. [/sblock]

PJSlavner

Explorer
Round 120

Venckman[sblock]You see a winged humanlike creature wielding a mace at 40N100E100Z. The creature is glowing with white radiance, but you do not know what the radiance is (failed Spellcraft check). You know nothing about the creature.[/sblock]

PJSlavner

Explorer
Venckman[sblock]He can see a shadowy form.[/sblock]Greybar[sblock]Michaela sees the shadowy thing fly to 40N35E40Z, southbound, after it makes some strange sounds. It is your move.[/sblock]

PJSlavner

Explorer
Greybar[sblock]Michaela heals 6 HP, up to 51 HP.[/sblock]Venckman[sblock]Your opponent moves to 60N60E90Z. You begin round 121.[/sblock]

Remove ads