• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Nightfall's Not so Incredible Journey

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
Slight bump and further details:

Called Geico a few days ago. They sent me an insurance claim, for medical coverage. Thing is, the hospital didn't give me a receipt of my stay! Plus I have no idea the name of the doctor that treated me. :d Oh well. not like I can do much else. :p

Anyone know anyone in Huntington WV that might like to game with a speed demon NF? ;)

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
well, at least you saved a lot of money on your car insurance. it's so easy, even a caveman can do it! ;)

Mycanid

First Post
By the way NF - sorry for the off topic post here.

But the machine I was piecing together unfortunately died a few days ago - motherboard put all four legs in the air and croaked. So unfortunately I will not be able to send you that new machine I thought I would.

I'm sorry. :( I was really looking forward to surprising you too....

Nightfall

My,

Well it would have been a surprise anyway since a) I'm not currently located at the snail mail address I gave you and b) my mom might just flip if a computer suddenly showed up. ;)

In any case, if the chance does come again, I'm all for it My.

Mycanid

First Post
Nightfall said:
My,

Well it would have been a surprise anyway since a) I'm not currently located at the snail mail address I gave you and b) my mom might just flip if a computer suddenly showed up. ;)

In any case, if the chance does come again, I'm all for it My.

Well NF - you are in the "dock" for those getting the office comps when the upgrades come in ... so when an opportunity pops up I will try and notify you here on the boards. Then you can send the new snail mail address too. Wouldn't want your maw flipping out! ;)

Nightfall

My,

Yeah well she has this sort of crazy idea that when something comes for me, money (either hers or mine) was used. Free stuff isn't something that crosses her mind.

Mycanid

First Post
NF - I think I have a machine for you! Sorta a belated Christmas gift I guess.... :)

It's a P4 2.4ghz with 512mb DDR (266mhz) and a 40gb hard drive. DVD Reader, Cd Burner, keyboard, mouse, 350 watt power supply. It has a legit copy of XP Pro and a bunch of (legit) free software on it. Asus motherboard.

You will only need a monitor, as far as I can tell. The graphics card is an old one - a 32mb ATI Rage Fury Pro. No great shakes, but it will give you an image at least.

Email the address you wish for me to send it to. It will take some time yet of course. But you should have the pc fairly soon. :\

Whaddaya say?

Remove ads