• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 4E Ninjas and 4e

Lacyon said:
Invisible hong post
Hah! I see what you did there, hong! Clever, hacking another users account.

Yes, don't you think? If it really was hong...

Wait, what are you doing in my post?

Pssht... You better forget what you nearly saw here...

Err... But, how. That's impossible. I am just writing this post!

*nun-chak-bang*

*silence*
What happened?

Last edited:

Masquerade

First Post
dagger said:
Facts:
1. Ninjas are mammals.
2. Ninjas fight ALL the time.
3. The purpose of the ninja is to flip out and kill people.
Hi, this site is all about 4E, REAL 4E. This site is awesome. My name is Masquerade and I can't stop thinking about 4E. This game is cool; and by cool, I mean totally sweet.

Facts:
1. Dragonborn have breats and thus are mammals.
2. With at-will powers, you can fight ALL the time.
3. The purpose of 4E is to anger grognards until they flip out and kill people.

Weapons and Gear:
Player's Handbook, Dungeon Master's Guide, Monster Manual

Testimonial:
1st-level characters can kill anyone they want! 4e characters cut off heads ALL the time and don't even think twice about it. These guys are so crazy and awesome that they can use powers ALL the time. I heard that there was this tiefling who was drinking at a tavern. And when some dude became bloodied the tiefling killed the whole town. My friend Tira said that she saw a fighter totally uppercut some minion just because the minion only had 1 HP.

And that's what I call REAL Ultimate Power!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Steely Dan

Banned
Banned
I vote to boycott the following words on these boards (and some others I can't recall at the moment):

-Ninja
-Verisimilitude
-Hyperbole
-Sans
-Ergo
-Fallacy
-Fallacious

These boards (and the WotC boards) have made me throw up in my mouth a little bit every time I hear or see any of the above words.

Rex Blunder

First Post
ooh, a played-out list!

gamist
simulationist
narratavist
um (the only reason people ever type "um" is to imply that the person they're quoting is a big dumb dork. also umm, uh, uhh)
disingenuous
FIFY (No you did not fix it for me!)
chuck norris
throw up in my mouth (sorry)

abeattie

First Post
nothing to see here said:
Well, since we had a thread yesterday on "piracy" and 4e...it only makes sense to balance things out.

I'm terrified of ninjas. I only hope my 4e books are thick enough to protect me from their gruesome 'throwing stars'...

hmm would a rogue / warlock be able to pull off "I'm a ninja" story wise -- small teleports, vanish from sight, stabitiness... thoughts?

Steely Dan

Banned
Banned
Rex Blunder said:
ooh, a played-out list!

gamist
simulationist
narratavist
um (the only reason people ever type "um" is to imply that the person they're quoting is a big dumb dork. also umm, uh, uhh)
disingenuous
FIFY (No you did not fix it for me!)
chuck norris
throw up in my mouth (sorry)

Oh, and Strawman!

Dark080matter

First Post
Masquerade said:
Hi, this site is all about 4E, REAL 4E. This site is awesome. My name is Masquerade and I can't stop thinking about 4E. This game is cool; and by cool, I mean totally sweet.

Facts:
1. Dragonborn have breasts and thus are mammals.
2. With at-will powers, you can fight ALL the time.
3. The purpose of 4E is to anger grognards until they flip out and kill people.

Weapons and Gear:
Player's Handbook, Dungeon Master's Guide, Monster Manual

Testimonial:
1st-level characters can kill anyone they want! 4e characters cut off heads ALL the time and don't even think twice about it. These guys are so crazy and awesome that they can use powers ALL the time. I heard that there was this tiefling who was drinking at a tavern. And when some dude became bloodied the tiefling killed the whole town. My friend Tira said that she saw a fighter totally uppercut some minion just because the minion only had 1 HP.

And that's what I call REAL Ultimate Power!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I died a little bit on the inside, laughing so hard at this post. Congratulations Masquerade.

Also, I completely second Dragonborn's hope that throwing stars (Shuriken apparently, judging from the Rogue preview) are useful, damaging weapons.

Ninja out!

Remove ads