Nintendo Switch Dungeons & Dragons Bundle 70% Off

R_J_K75

Legend
The Nintendo Switch D&D bundle is $29.99 through June 26th. Its the old Baldurs Gates, Torment, Neverwinter Nights and Icewind Dale games. Regularly $99.99 so its a killer deal.

R_J_K75

Legend
Dude, legit. How are the Switch ports?
Honestly I can't say. I played the first Baldurs Gate, Torment and Neverwinter Nights on PC but only in passing at a friends house years ago. I have Darksiders on Switch and what Ive played of it lives up to the PS3 one. I think its even expanded a bit. But as far as the D&D port I havent bought it yet and dont have enough game time with the originals to have a valid opinion. But at that price even if theres a few glitches here and there its probably still worth it. I have a friend, mentioned above, that may have a better answer to your question and when I get a chance to ask him I can let you know what he says.

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
I just wish this was available as physical media (in the five-in-one bundle of the enhanced editions at that price, I mean). Maybe I'm just old-fashioned, but I prefer to be able to touch the games I own (hence why I keep buying bookshelves to accommodate my ever-growing tabletop RPG collection).

R_J_K75

Legend
I just wish this was available as physical media (in the five-in-one bundle of the enhanced editions at that price, I mean). Maybe I'm just old-fashioned, but I prefer to be able to touch the games I own (hence why I keep buying bookshelves to accommodate my ever-growing tabletop RPG collection).
And I still buy music CDs so there's that. People still laugh at me, but when their Spotify, Amazon Music or iTunes implodes whose gonna be laughing. Im not a fan of things that are strictly digital regardless of the media so that why I rarely buy digital RPG books.

Parmandur

Book-Friend
And I still buy music CDs so there's that. People still laugh at me, but when their Spotify, Amazon Music or iTunes implodes whose gonna be laughing. Im not a fan of things that are strictly digital regardless of the media so that why I rarely buy digital RPG books.
I have a big collection of CDs, haven't touched them in years.

R_J_K75

Legend
I have a big collection of CDs, haven't touched them in years.
Im just sad cause people these days cant stomach to get through an entire CD let alone agree what to play. Its sad. If you never heard it, could you imagine listening to only "Any Colour You Like" off Pink Floyds Dark Side of the Moon? You wouldnt get the full effect. I loathe streaming music...except for the convenience.

Parmandur

Book-Friend
Im just sad cause people these days cant stomach to get through an entire CD let alone agree what to play. Its sad. If you never heard it, could you imagine listening to only "Any Colour You Like" off Pink Floyds Dark Side of the Moon? You wouldnt get the full effect. I loathe streaming music...except for the convenience.
While I get what you are saying...especially with 5G, the convenience is overwhelming.

Remove ads