Nintendo Switch Dungeons & Dragons Bundle 70% Off

R_J_K75

Legend
Somewhere between 2005-2007 I believe, pretty sure it was a Neverwinter Nights expansion for Undermountain, does anyone know the actual name of it? Think it was something to the effect of "the Halls of Undermountain"?

Hordes of the Underdark, late 2003 or early 2004, my eldest was born shortly after it was released. Might be what you’re thinking of, might not, if it isn’t, my apologies.

Sounds about right, 2003 makes sense as I'm usually 2-4 years behind the times
Cool. Shadows of Undrentide or something was the first expansion and wasn’t done by BioWare. Hordes was, had lots of favorable press, and was supposed to pick up after the previous expansion as I recall but never understood how. Most fun I had in it was playing a Druid with epic shapeshifting and turning into Battlecat.

R_J_K75

Legend
Hordes was, had lots of favorable press,
I'm not the type of person anymore to play a game start to finish. Sure when I was younger playing NES I finished a bunch but nowadays not so much. I think the expanse of games these days for my taste is a little too much. Segway, I somewhat remember buying NWN for that specific expansion and I recall it translated Undermountain very well from TTRPG to a video game RPG. the selection of monsters was good.

OakenHart

Adventurer
Hordes was, had lots of favorable press, and was supposed to pick up after the previous expansion as I recall but never understood how.
Hordes story-wise was expected to be the same player character you take through Shadows. You just load up your character file in the new campaign and take them into epic levels.

HotU could be a sequel to the original NWN main story (which was terrible) OR SoU, which was decent. There where returning henchpeople from both. HotU was the strongest adventure, by far.

R_J_K75

Legend
Does anyone know how, if its possible, to access a guide to the controller for Nintendo Switch games? Case in point, the Baldurs Gate port from PC/Console to Switch. Ive been told theres a way. just dont know how

Parmandur

Book-Friend
Does anyone know how, if its possible, to access a guide to the controller for Nintendo Switch games? Case in point, the Baldurs Gate port from PC/Console to Switch. Ive been told theres a way. just dont know how
Depends game to game, bur there's often something in the menu system.

Clint_L

Hero
It probably take years to get through everything in this bundle but from what little I played they were fun.
I wish! I played those games to death. But no, they are not actually that long to play through - don't be afraid to pick them up because you fear you might not finish them. I replayed each of them a bunch.

Remove ads