• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

No correction on front page?

jeffh

Adventurer
Why is the Italian story on the front page still uncorrected *hours* after Scott Rouse partially debunked it on this very site?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
jeffh said:
Why is the Italian story on the front page still uncorrected *hours* after Scott Rouse partially debunked it on this very site?

Because sometimes I sleep?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Plane Sailing said:
Mind you, once we get the implants sorted out...

I am deeply ashamed, though. It wasn't posted between the hours of midnight (when Scott posted) and 6.20am (when jeffh asked why it hadn't been posted). What was I thinking, sleeping during those hours? :D

hafrogman

Adventurer
Morrus said:
I am deeply ashamed, though. It wasn't posted between the hours of midnight (when Scott posted) and 6.20am (when jeffh asked why it hadn't been posted). What was I thinking, sleeping during those hours? :D
You should be ashamed. Living in the wrong time zone and everything!

We're going to have to send a letter home with you today. :mad:

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
Morrus said:

I thought you drank blood all night and slept during the day.

Remove ads