• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

No Hero's Welcome (Eberron)

Ion

Explorer
That cult of the four stuff was pretty cool. I'll have to browse around that site a little bit more. Where is the dream dwarf from?

Any thoughts on when we'll all be ready to start this?

@mhd - have you had a chance to look over my stats and the full character history I sent you?

mhd

Adventurer
@Voda: Dream dwarves have a rather peculiar background, if I remember correctly. If you just want to avoid the Cha penalty, I'd suggest the gold dwarves, who're basically just normal dwarves that don't seem to drink as much...

@Ion: I quickly checked your sheet and story, seems alright by me. I'll go over the mechanics a bit more once everyone has sent their sheets in, I'm still missing most of them... If everything goes alright, we should start playing this friday or saturday.

Voda Vosa

First Post
Could I ask you something? I dont have this NPC class. I would need game stats of the adept to make my character. I have just the complete books.

Nazhkandrias

First Post
Sigh... I'm sorry. Apparently, everybody in my house believes that my brother spending hours on his Facebook account is more important than me meeting a deadline. Terribly sorry, but I'll have to send in the character info tomorrow, assuming the same thing doesn't happen tomorrow... Really, I'm trying to fix this issue, and I'm sorry for the delay.

frostrune

First Post
I think I've got all my info in to our DM at this point.

One thing I should probably mention on my end before this thing gets rolling. I can post quite frequently during the week but weekends are much tougher (my own personal commitment to wife and family). If this will not work for whatever reason I'd be happy to withdraw my name with no hard feelings.

Frostrune

Remove ads