• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

No Hero's Welcome (Eberron)

mhd

Adventurer
You can use that as a guide line, yes. If you've got some more expensive military issue items or heirlooms (especially if you start out noble), then be my guest. If someone has a wand with a few charges left, that's okay, too. If you can find a good explanation for it and it isn't too expensive, I probably won't argue.

This won't be a item-intensive campaign. Your abilities will count, not the stuff you carry around. As our opponents will be mostly humanoid, too (at least as long as we stay in Sharn), this balances nicely, as they just won't be carrying around top-notch equipment, too.

Ion

Explorer
I've got my character stats done. Are we making a new thread to post them in? or keeping them in this one?

Ion

Explorer

"With luck we will see tomorrow in Cyre!"

[the abridged version]
Conrad, or "The Lieutenant" as people around his neighborhood call him, is a tall man in his early thirties. He is a proud former member of the 5th Cyran Infantry, which was disband after the fall of Cyre. He lives in the Broken Arch district of Middle Dura in Sharn with his sister and her two daughters. He has recently been featured in the Sharn Inquisitive for his efforts organising a volunteer neighborhood watch, to tackle the rising crime rate, and to make up for the poor city watch presence in the Broken Arch district.

Nazhkandrias

First Post
Alright, I'll have my stats sent in (with a complete story) sometime Monday. If we are to post our characters in the Rogue's Gallery, be sure to let me know in my e-mail if anything need correcting before I post it in the RG!

And Ion, kudos for remembering to assign a rank to your character - military history, after all! I'll have to check and see what rank and title is given to a Necromancer who floats from unit to unit as needed, though...

Necro_Kinder

First Post
Oakheart is sent, but I'm still working out how to give a druid a military background. I'm thinking he was a veterinarian for a Halfling calvary regiment. Also explains his Fastieth companion. I'll work on it more later.

mhd

Adventurer
You don't necessarily have to _serve_ as a druid in the war, maybe your connection to nature manifested itself when you were doing something completely different. This can be used for other unusual classes, too.

Voda Vosa

First Post
Well I ll be sending my sheet may be at night or tomorrow. I have some issues with internet that should be dealt with today.
I will add a background to fitt my shugenja. Oh a question first: Can I alignwith fire or earth insted of air? I mena... a dwarf should get the feel of the formers more that the last.

mhd

Adventurer
No problem at all, Voda. I just said that anyone connected with Air fits in nicely with Sharn, but there are certainly other reasons you ended up here...
All characters need to be veterans without much outside support (no big favors from churches, or characters who are ranking members of noble houses). That's the only thing that's really required. The rest is up to you...

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads